• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
University for today.

unnamed.jpg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting in a couple more AE wears before heading out of town to Yosemite and Sequoia next week to spend some time in hiking shoes.

IMG_7605.jpg

PANJ

Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair of courtside sneakers? I am wondering where they are made. DR? Asia? Thx.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been around so much due to hyper-fixating my internet time on finding a new car, but does anyone else think that the Anniversary Sale is basically just non-existent? I looked at the Collector's Preview and the stuff on sale just looked to be literally just clearance models at the same price they've been for the last 3 months without an additional discount.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't been around so much due to hyper-fixating my internet time on finding a new car, but does anyone else think that the Anniversary Sale is basically just non-existent? I looked at the Collector's Preview and the stuff on sale just looked to be literally just clearance models at the same price they've been for the last 3 months without an additional discount.
All of their sales lately have been there just to dump their mistakes.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

AE sales have been underwhelming to me (pretty much since 2022), but I think that's just because I already own almost everything of interest. There are some good models for sale this time, but I bet a lot of us already have them. I am excited to get my chili Higgins on Monday. I mistakenly thought "next day air" shipping was for me. No, that was just to send the boots from Chicago to Tennessee first. I guess AE now only ships from TN to the customer?

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Freeport Friday. These things provide an awful big bang for the buck. RIP.
IMG_7608.jpg

HCapLonghorn

Reaction score
Hey gents, it’s been awhile. How flexible are the black Strandmoks with blue danite soles? I have a lot of brown and burgundy AEs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads