• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
we've got a small, an xl, and an xxl left in the jacket. its half off of the original ticket of 849 so if we have the size you're looking for, drop me a line ASAP

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Hey everybody, hope your holiday weekends were driven by A1 Steak Sauce and 30 Racks!

just wanted to post up a few sale items for people looking for a Deal

Danner Boots

I assume you all know the drill with Danner. Made in Oregon, throwback hiking style, welted and all. these range from 310.00 to 330.00 or so and we're moving them out so if anyone wants to get the jump on boot season I can let these go for 50% off the tag. we have some whole sizes left in the 9 to 12 range, so give me a shout

Brooklyn Circus

[URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1744528/width/350/height/350]
[/URL]

These sweaters are ultra warm and have some excellent detailing if you're a vintage nut; drop shoulders, patchwork, and a chunky as hell shawl collar. they could easily act as transitional season jackets as well as winter sweaters. good size run left of these, as well Retail on these was 345 and 335 respectively, we're marking them down to 199 USD

As always, feel free to contact me here, or at [email protected] or twitter

Will be taking some images of more of our offerings soon. private label shirting should arrive in a couple weeks and I've got GANT on deck along with some nice tees and streetwear offerings.

thebunk

Reaction score
Subscribing. Been in the store many times as my wife and I visit PdG every time we visit Portland (drive from Canada). Great bunch of people work here and if you are I the area, make sure you toto David Wood a couple of doors down for some MC off-the-hookness!

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
McQueen - I hear you man. I dont know if we have the volume for online right now but im pushing the owners as often as I can about it.

Thebunk - good to hear from a visitor! I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate some of dave's offerings into this thread without ending up in MC/SW&D limbo. If you lot need some aldens we might have the hookup.

thebunk

Reaction score

McQueen - I hear you man. I dont know if we have the volume for online right now but im pushing the owners as often as I can about it.
Thebunk - good to hear from a visitor! I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate some of dave's offerings into this thread without ending up in MC/SW&D limbo. If you lot need some aldens we might have the hookup.

I would not worry about the MC vs SW&D limbo. Epaulet do a great job of balancing both and I would say you guys plus David Wood would be a great collection (plus some of the Barbour stuff as well). With David Wood's tweeds, custom shirts and Aldens plus the usual casual staples that you guys carry of Gant, The Hillside and others, it makes for a nice mix (in my opinion).

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
thebunk - I'll be seeing what dave has in there and reporting back for sure. i know theres some upcoming fall stuff that SW&D might be interested in.

But for now......

Barbour International / McQueen Summer 2012

Dust Jacket in Black and Ecru with Mr McQueen himself on the lining...

Washington Jacket, American Flag lining, no patch (which the rexton featured last year). otherwise, another very cool interpretation of the international more akin to the great escape.

Leather International (this thing has to be felt in person, the leather is Buttery as it gets

Leather Shirt Jacket - Could potentially be worn as a shirt. lined for comfort, and like the above features an incredibly soft hide

International slicker. I had to warm up to these but I feel like the electric colors are a nice departure from olive clad beauforts. they give off a kind of modern vibe (cross your fingers for a Jil Collab, ha)

Shawl Neck Sweat

Moto zip sweater from last season - still have a couple of these left

Chambray with hidden placket, hidden collar buttons. real solid detailing here.

Washed denim shirt. speaks for itself

Last edited:

sw709

Reaction score
I'm still interested in that Barbour bicycle jacket. Are there any left?

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Been a while guys,

still working on getting new product into the JPEG world, but heres a few photos from the recent going ons in town. every year Portland hosts "The Old Port Fest" which generally deviates into alot of day drinking and music. Okay with us! here's our booth where we stunted on locals and raffled off some totes and some gift cards

Rori Killing it / Breaking Hearts

Our Made In Maine Display

Music Sponsored by the local Irish pub

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Introducing...

Pierrepont Hicks Neckwear

From their website:

A girl from Brooklyn met a guy from Minneapolis, and Pierrepont Hicks was founded. Based in Minnesota, married entrepreneurs, Mac + Kat wed on Scotland’s Hebrides Isles, where they had a blast researching bold woolens for his wedding kilt. They honeymooned on the Adriatic coast, and learned, serendipitously, Croatia is the birthplace of the cravat. Our ties are produced in New York and will always be American-made.
With experience in fashion + publishing in New York for over ten years, Kat spent time at Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Gourmet + ELLE magazines. Mac worked in real estate development and construction for over 12 years. With the birth of their daughter, it was time to embark on this journey and Pierrepont Hicks was created.

I'm really happy to have these in house; the first bowtie I ever picked up was a reversable batwing number that has served me well to this day

From left to right:

Signature Silk with upland cow embroidery in Espresso / Crema
Patterned Seersucker in Navy / Orange
Fly Fishing Club tie in Olive Wool
Navy Bowtie w/ Red Stripe in Linen
Blue/Red Plaid in Linen

mike1445

Reaction score
Currently brainstorming a reason to drive up from south shore Mass, store looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads