• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all,

We are well into the Autumn season - so here is a selection of what is new at Pediwear, starting with Pediwear:

Trickers
This season we are featuring a wide fitting Stow Acorn with Dainite so. The Stow is usually available in the standard 5 fitting - and whilst this is slightly on the generous size of a standard F fit, it does not suit the wider foot particularly if worn with thicker socks. This version is a 6 fitting (equivalent to a G fit) which provides the wider fitting sometimes associated with country footwear.
trickers-stow-6-fitting.jpg

We are also stocking an Olivvia tanned version of the Stow in black with a lightweight Vibram sole. The Olivvia tanning process uses olive tree leaves - and results in no toxic leftovers - a totally sustainable process.
image.png

Still in the country vein, we have the Bourton in brown muflone leather. A wonderfully soft leather, muflone provides comfort and a pleasing aesthetic whilst retaining the durable country characteristics which make Tricker's the ultimate in country footwear manufacturers. Here are all three of our country offerings for this season:

trickers-aw2021-stow-bourton-pediwear.jpg

In addition to these seasons specials, we are now offering the popular 'Appleton' toe cap Oxford in both brown and black museum calf and of course, we have good stock levels of Tricker's stock styles in the country, town and ladies ranges. More updates to follow!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Autumn Winter Update part II - Carlos Santos

We have two Carlos Santos Handgrade styles in for this season - the 6942 Double Monk and 9899 Oxford, both in an irresistibly rich dark brown premium calf. The shoes are manufactured using high specification materials, evidenced from the sumptuously soft calf uppers to the lightly stained, channelled soles. The stitching and finishing are all to an extremely high standard. They really are quite something to behold. And how much are they? £400? more? They are just £330 (£275 ex VAT), which ensures that they are excellent value for money. Here are a couple of shots from a shoot this morning:

carlos santos handgrade.jpeg

carlos santos handgrade-both.jpeg

Otherwise, for fans of Carlos Santos, in our Edward & James range, we have restocked our Wyer boots (right below) and the Loman (left below). Recent additions, the Shibden and Norland and longstanding favourites Langli and Louis, are all available in our country range.

edward-and-james-loman-wyer.jpg

That's all for now, but we have lots more new to tell you about very soon.

Mike

Smlaz

Reaction score
Mike, thanks for your posts. I’m wondering if you stock anything in a US 6.5/7 EEE?
Many thanks,

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Smlaz

Thank you for your enquiry. A US EEE fitting is generally equivalent to an H fitting in most of our brands. If you visit this page https://www.pediwear.co.uk/footwear/ and select H from the fitting dropdown, you will see our selection. Please ignore the RM Williams as their H fitting is nearer to a UK G or a US EE. As you will see Barker have a number of options available. Please let me know if you see anything you like or want to check size availability on a particular style.

If you are not necessarily looking for welted footwear, then we offer some quality H fittings in a number of other brands including Waldlaufer and DB Shoes - via our sister website https://www.shoesinternational.co.uk - try this link https://www.shoesinternational.co.uk/mens/wide-fitting.html?fitting_group=2596

Kind Regards
Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lots more to tell you about Edward & James wise but in the meantime, edward-james-sean.jpeg

we are really pleased with this waxy suede boot (sean) made for us by Barker. More details...

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One more thing to add today - we are visiting the 'Paul' Sargent factory in Northamptonshire tomorrow - we are quite excited to discover what they planning. Our understanding is that since the Alfred Sargent brand name is still owned by the previous factory owners, Paul is planning his own brand under his name. We promise to report back!

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more thing to add today - we are visiting the 'Paul' Sargent factory in Northamptonshire tomorrow - we are quite excited to discover what they planning. Our understanding is that since the Alfred Sargent brand name is still owned by the previous factory owners, Paul is planning his own brand under his name. We promise to report back!

Sounds great, excited to hear your experiences. If you can, please also report back in this thread: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/paul-sargent-shoes-appreciation-discussion-thread.691952/

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Schweino

Thanks for your interest.

It was great to visit Portland Road again and to see the factory in action. I will update the thread you have linked to asap with more details.

Mike

brotherender

Reaction score
the brand name is not owned by Paul any longer and he has indeed been producing shoes under his brandname for a few months now, they're called Paul Sargent Shoes. Fortunately, Paul still owns the machinery, lasts, patterns, and has his trusted team to share the journey with. I've been in touch with them recently to enjoy their enthusiasm, which prompted me to pay them a visit as well, just not now but next month to pick up my order.
I look forward to your report and wish you good cooperation with PSS :)

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @JUAN MANUEL

It has been posted there, thank you. Exciting times in Rushden.

Here is a quick update on our own brand styles... The original article is now live on our website
Edward and James Winter 2021 - 2020 Part I

This season's Edward and James is more wide-reaching than ever - with some stylish new additions to both casual and formal styles.

We will kick off this review with a look at our Principal range - and in particular, our Oxfords and monk shoes.

Edward and James

Isaac the Double Monk
Isaac is one of two new additions to our Principal range made in partnership with Cheaney. As with the popular Parkside, we have taken existing Cheaney lasts and patterns and upgraded the specifications to match the Imperial Collection.

Edward and James Lofthouse the Oxford with Dainite Sole
Similarly, the Lofthouse uses the exact premium Imperial Range specifications but adds a practical Dainite sole. We added this style during the summer because of its lighter colour - but its rubber sole ensures you can continue wearing it during more wintery weather. Why not let the Lofthouse bring a little colour during the dark months of winter?

The Alex Last
Our own last, 'The Alex', has been used to re-create popular styles in our Principal Collection - including the John and Philip, now dubbed John 2 and Philip 2 - and shown below.

The Alex last presents contemporary angular lines at the sides of the vamp along with an almond-shaped toe. Fans of the previous last should not fear since the actual shape is similar and the fitting is almost identical. For most customers, The Alex last fits true to size. The Alex Adelaide brogue was the first in our range to feature this last - also shown below.
The Phillip is also now available in black.
Edward and James Edward and James Edward and James Contemporary Range Boots
Ready for winter, these popular styles have all been restocked. All four feature genuine Dainite rubber studded soles and the Wilkinson is available in both the rich tobacco uppers (as above) and a lighter whisky colour.

Edward and James
Edward and James
Edward and James
Edward and James

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Merry_Christmas.jpg

(and StyleForum readers of course)

We have added a second part to our Edward & James Winter review:
sherwood_xmas.jpg
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year despite the challenges COVID throws at us.

Mike

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member