• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 17

Tramlines

Reaction score
I don't know - hard to make out any of the styles behind the large splash of red. Maybe a parka in wool.

I like the worsted homespun grey suit worn with black batman wings ahout the 4th normal usual EG staple clothing in from the red colourful images - just before the man wearing the bin liner.

besbesbes

Reaction score
Y’all trippin. They’re on hoodies and t-shirts. Like... EG has always put out these types of goofy prints on tees. I don’t like them so I don’t buy them but it’s not like EG is slapping this **** on the back of a Bedford or highland parka.

It seems like Inada's designs are actually slapped all over Bedfrords and stuff this time))
engineered-garments-2018-fall-winter-10.jpg

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Our sale kicks off tomorrow here at Drinkwater's, so I'm throwing this sale album up again. Not a whole lot of prior season stuff left, but I've added in FW17 so everything is one place. We actually have a pretty good run of FW17 sizes left, so please give us a call at (617) 547-2067 or e-mail us at [email protected] / [email protected] with any inquiries or orders. We apologize in advance if we take a little extra time to communicate electronically as this place gets pretty crazy in-store from here on out.

Drinkwater's FW17 Sale

Thanks so much for your support as always this sale season!

P.S. We will get SS18 up and running very soon -- We already have some pieces ready to be shipped from Nepenthes, so stay tuned!

Hey all, we're nearing the end of our seasonal sale, so we're doing an additional 10% drop on all EG (now 40-50% off). Plenty of goodies left!

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
Anyone after the Converse x EG One Stars?
I'm going to let my Olive and White US8 Pairs go. Should have copped a US9.
Lightly worn, still have the box.
Just looking for what I paid for them $150 USD shipped anywhere in the world.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads