• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone care to explain your Avatar? / Bigger version of your Avatar

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am awfully tempted to change mine to this:
7409235114050albcn6.jpg
I knew donkeys were clever but this smartass (
biggrin.gif
) learned somehow that grinning made it more likely it will be given carobs. Hence, the result!

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
I am awfully tempted to change mine to this:

7409235114050albcn6.jpg

I knew donkeys were clever but this smartass (
biggrin.gif
) learned somehow that grinning made it more likely it will be given carobs. Hence, the result!

i went to a petting zoo once when i was a kid where the donkey would stick his head through the fence, turn it sideways, and open up the upward-facing side of his mouth, specifically for you to pour in the food pellets.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Holy Bandwidth Hog Batman!

Anyway, my avatar is someone who has always been a style icon for me. Look at his sprezzatura, his flowing mane, and his eyes filled with an utter contempt for contemporary fashion norms. Cary Grant who?

drax

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered a million times but i too would like to upload an avatar.....what do i do?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drax
Sorry if this has been answered a million times but i too would like to upload an avatar.....what do i do?

Click on "User CP" (at the top of the page) and click on Edit Avatar.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I grew up doing magic as a kid for friends, office parties, etc. I rarely am involved with it at all but I still find Houdini to be a fairly enigmatic character. I also prefer to have different identities depending on context (emails, IM, life, etc.) so "whodini" is really a play on words.
houdini.jpg

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Its a picture of me with my baby sitting on my shoulders as we look out the window ( she mostly just drooled in my hair while I looked out the window).

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
Its a picture of me with my baby sitting on my shoulders as we look out the window ( she mostly just drooled in my hair while I looked out the window).

that's a great picture.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
tampopory5.jpg

The first scene from one of the greatest movies of all time, Tampopo.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mine is a scaled down version of a mock up of a Takuya Angel Jacket that I think is pretty hot ****, I just cant justify spending over $600 on something I wont wear on a regular basis. (lots of Vis Kei kids in Harajuku wear Takuya Angel stuff, he mostly designs girl clothes but this is one of his few guy's jackets) I think the detail/colors are awesome. He mostly does throwback designs from Traditional Japanese clothes cut with modern style.

B001BK_C02.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads