• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

NGOStudio

Reaction score
which version did you get. as i understand it a lot of the pants last season ran small. I dont know of any that turned baggy after washing. that's strange. but let me know. fabrics are generally prewashed before garments are made

TAILORED DNA 2.0 - COATED BLACK is the ultra skinny one that does not fit at all. I'm not sure of the exact fabric or description but it's kinda grey, very heavy denim like fabric. Even the minimalist wool pant is very slim. However, it provides another incentive for me to lose weight.

I think the problem with your linen pant is that it might shrink after taking on the dye and your treatment, so the washing/drying might relax or return it to the original form. The waist is particularly loose afterward, enough for my bottom half to take slide off without the belt on. I guess now I just need nicer underwear to make it perfect for all occasions :p:embar:

Bogmanfan

Reaction score
TAILORED DNA 2.0 - COATED BLACK is the ultra skinny one that does not fit at all. I'm not sure of the exact fabric or description but it's kinda grey, very heavy denim like fabric. Even the minimalist wool pant is very slim. However, it provides another incentive for me to lose weight.

I have the tailored DNA 2.0 in coated grey. They were super tight when I got them, like a struggled to get them over my thighs. They stretched quite a bit after wearing them around the house for a few hours. Now they fit perfect.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have the tailored DNA 2.0 in coated grey. They were super tight when I got them, like a struggled to get them over my thighs. They stretched quite a bit after wearing them around the house for a few hours. Now they fit perfect.
the current season DNA will be one of the best in terms of fit/ quality/ comfort/ price.
the Classic version will be released under Category M and will retail for $395 USD full retail

It will be available in Green and black as seen here:

Classic DNA Green_4.JPG

Classic DNA Black_2.JPG

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New weightless blazer in Silk/ Linen Brocade

What are you thoughts on this Color, we are producing them as a suit in black with matching pants, but I have taken a liking to this Color

brocade1.jpg

brocade2.jpg

brocade3.jpg

brocade4.jpg

PaperSaurian

Reaction score
Big fan of that color but would probably buy it in black. Looks lovely. Any estimates on price?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Big fan of that color but would probably buy it in black. Looks lovely. Any estimates on price?
the black will have a matching pants, will be a great summer suit

the Jacket will be around $700 and the pants around $400 so the full suit will be around 1100 -1200

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
TBH it would probably be a bit overwhelming as a full suit like that. It looks good with the black pants in the picture.
indeed, which is part of the reason we are only making the full suit in black,

We have a darker shade cotton Im tempted to make a suit to go with this sand color blazer................but we are late with production, its summer and we have made a ton of things already

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads