• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

NGOStudio

Reaction score
there are several pairs in 46 black, e sold two and there is another two pairs remaining.

the pants is an all season pants that has a partial lining down to the knees.

Please bear in mind that the promo is for the weekend only and ends tomorrow Sunday at Midnight.
I updated the site so you can get the 46 now.......

Wish I have a good excuse so my wife let me buy 4 of them. Really need new pants. How slim are they - the linen/silk blend minimalist pants? Which one you think is the most rugged one so i can use for work and etc.?

unlearnt

Reaction score
there are several pairs in 46 black, e sold two and there is another two pairs remaining.

the pants is an all season pants that has a partial lining down to the knees.

Please bear in mind that the promo is for the weekend only and ends tomorrow Sunday at Midnight.
I updated the site so you can get the 46 now.......

Hi Zam, 1 last qns before i pull the trigger, how do they fit as compared to the heavy linen pants? As i bought the linen pant and it is slightly baggy which i like. Is the linen + silk the same?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Zam, 1 last qns before i pull the trigger, how do they fit as compared to the heavy linen pants? As i bought the linen pant and it is slightly baggy which i like. Is the linen + silk the same?

Same fit different. Feel.

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
Hate to derail the thread, but I'm still waiting on my order that I placed over a month ago on November 10th. I contacted Dashon a few weeks ago as recommended here and quickly got the response that it would ship out on December 4th, which sounded great to me. Since then, however, nothing has come and Dashon has stopped replying to any requests for an update. It seems like the guys at ZFactorie are good people and have a lot of satisfied customers, so can anyone there shed some light on this situation? Thanks.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hate to derail the thread, but I'm still waiting on my order that I placed over a month ago on November 10th. I contacted Dashon a few weeks ago as recommended here and quickly got the response that it would ship out on December 4th, which sounded great to me. Since then, however, nothing has come and Dashon has stopped replying to any requests for an update. It seems like the guys at ZFactorie are good people and have a lot of satisfied customers, so can anyone there shed some light on this situation? Thanks.

I had a long wait, but I've found patience with zam pays off

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Dangit Zam, I was hoping to avoid buying stuff until my new card comes in. The 7 sale is looking mighty tasty though, not sure if I can hold out. Could you describe the feel of the linen/silk? The black and grey versions have the same product description... pretty much the same except the grey ones were dyed grey?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
you are not derailing the thread, I don't expect only to have "perfect" responses here.
I will send you a PM, and I will be in the office in a few hours and will look into this situation for you.
Only when i take care of it, please do come back and let them know its all good.
Dashon is off today buy will be in tomorrow. he is very good (and getting better) at what he does. which is basically assigned to run the webstore so I can focus on Pattern making, running the production and dealing with stores etc.

But i also take care of the customers too and sometimes a few issues pop up but I am always working to resolve them all.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dangit Zam, I was hoping to avoid buying stuff until my new card comes in. The 7 sale is looking mighty tasty though, not sure if I can hold out. Could you describe the feel of the linen/silk? The black and grey versions have the same product description... pretty much the same except the grey ones were dyed grey?
the Silk Linen blend feels looks like a medium weight linen, it has the feel of Tussah.
We lined the upper block in Cotton.
the weekend Magnificent 7 promo is doing well with a lot of people taking advantage of the good deals.
dont wait, because it closes off tonight. we will be having other promos throughout the rest of the year but that one closes tonight

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We want to thank everyone here who have bought something during out Magnificent Seven promo
We are now into the Final 7 hours of the promotion. If you are on the fence about making an order, do not wait. while we will be having other promotions through the season. this one will not be extended beyond midnight tonight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Promo
We have said it before and we will say it again Zam Barrett Dialogue since 2010 has been making the best Artisanal pants in the world.
It's our 7th year and we would like to present to you, the Seven best pants we have made for the FW17Season.
We have taken the time to carefully consider our offering and made the hard choice of creating a list of our magnificent 7 for FW 17.
For the Next 72 hours we are having 70% off on these 7 Pants which are some of the best pants we've made. We are giving

7 HOURS TO GO! - Closes at midnight

Here Goes

The Quadrivium - Carbon

Ridge Seam DNA Pants - Black

The ridge Seam DNA Jeans - Black

The Ridge Seam DNA Jeans - Grey

The Minimalist Slim Pants - Silk + Linen - Black

The Minimalist Slim Pants - Silk + Linen - Grey

Tri- Continental Soft J pants - Coated

BONUS: M-1 is on Special for $170 USD with the Magnificent 7

seven-seven-jpg.891939

applegreen

Reaction score
Damn, Zam, every time I think I'm out you pull me back in again. Got the Quadrivium pants. Couldn't resist at that price.

Auximenes

Reaction score
the heavy linens are awesome indeed but i dont really understand why they get this 'preference' from everyone here. So many other great pants - a bunch of them at least as good or better imho. You guys need to branch out of the vanilla/chocolate flavor.
That being said, i m eagerly waiting for my Quadriviums...

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the messaged and my inbox is overload. I will be around a computer in 30 minutes and able to answer all questions/ Pm with time enough before the midnight deadline

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuhoouk