• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

dixonmanor

Reaction score
They look legit to me. The thing with Yuketen is that they only make what shops order, so that shop could have been the only place that ordered that particular shoe. As for sizing, I've got 4 pairs of Yuketens, 3 US-made moc toe style and 1 italy-made sneaker and they seem to run TTS or .5 size big. I'm a 9, all the shoes are sized 9, but I probably could've sized down to 8.5 across the board.

1989thenumber

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just checked out a beautiful pair of yuks - 30s work ox brown (http://vocab.sg/products/30-s-work-ox-g-brown) and it's on a pretty good sale.

Any idea if these are legit? Don't see a trace of these anywhere else on the Internet but some of the other shoes on the website are definitely real..

Also, anyone knows if this particular model is likely to fit true to size? Thanks!

That site does feel a bit scammy and slightly amateur, not least because there's no clear company address or contact phone number. Though I clicked around a bit and discovered that a company called Leftfoot are behind it, which is an established Singapore sneaker store. I'd guess it's legit and I'd be very surprised if any of this stuff was fake.

Singapore is very advanced in many areas, but online retail is not one of them.

In typical Singaporean retail style, I also noted that they do not offer refunds - only store credit. I'd advise you avoid buying online from stores that refuse to give refunds. Particularly if you're not sure what size you take.

senjet

Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks dixonmanor and 1989thenumber for your advice, it was very helpful.

I took a risk and ordered it, knowing that there's a good chance I'd be able to sell (for a profit) it if it didn't fit me since it was on a 50% off sale. Turns out, the US 9E I ordered fits perfectly. It indeed runs large for its size.. I typically wear a US size 10 or EU 43 for most brands, and I have a slightly wide foot (4.2") which corresponds to an E size. Thanks once again, and hope all you yuketen fans keep looking out for each other ^^

1989thenumber

Reaction score

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't do much maintenance on mine. Just remove water, mud and junk. Put a shoe tree in, once in a while some venetian leather balm or montana pitch oil. Seems to work ok, leather is soft and the fit is ok.

1989thenumber

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of country rangers in dark brown from Revolver in San Francisco. They were on final sale (no returns).

http://www.revolveronline.com/products/yuketencountryranger

I am happy. They go really well with jeans. Any advice on maintenance? Should I apply a shoe conditioner/oil?

Thanks for posting - I just picked up a pair myself, wanted some for a while.

Don't do anything to them - just wear them in and enjoy how the natural materials age uniquely.

Last edited:

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
X-posting this from our Drinkwater's affiliate thread - We have two Yuketen styles 30% off as part of our ongoing Fall/Winter sale. Check them out!

Yuketen Canoe Moc, available in sizes 8.5E-12E. $234.50:

zmGOcn2l.jpg

Yuketen English Ranger, available in sizes 8.5E-11E. $346.50:

rCgkT1el.jpg

Feel free to contact us via phone at (617) 547-2067, PM @drinkwaters or myself, or e-mail either one us at [email protected] / [email protected] . Thanks as always!

1989thenumber

Reaction score
Thanks for posting - I just picked up a pair myself, wanted some for a while.

Don't do anything to them - just wear them in and enjoy how the natural materials age uniquely.

I picked up a pair of country rangers in dark brown from Revolver in San Francisco. They were on final sale (no returns).

http://www.revolveronline.com/products/yuketencountryranger

I am happy. They go really well with jeans. Any advice on maintenance? Should I apply a shoe conditioner/oil?

My new Country Rangers:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads