• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)

Ulf-S

Reaction score
Also on Antonioli. I've pre-ordered a pair of trousers and a Chinsese shirt; both are sold out and gone from their site. Quite a lot seems to have sold out already.

And these arrived today. Good things do come to those who wait!

bounce2.gif

Ulf-S

Reaction score
You are definitely a big YY fan since you paid full non Japanese retail
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yes, well, I'll be going to Tokyo in a couple of weeks and might kick myself for paying full non Japanese retail. I had already pre-ordered these when I decided to go though, so I'll do my best to ignore the price difference.

tongue.gif

davidlee388

Reaction score

And these arrived today. Good things do come to those who wait!   

:bounce2:  

Japan and the rest of the world have different delivery schedules of their ss15 stock so there's a good chance that your 2 great pieces are not yet available when you arrive there :)
Do have a great time in Tokyo!

Ulf-S

Reaction score
Japan and the rest of the world have different delivery schedules of their ss15 stock so there's a good chance that your 2 great pieces are not yet available when you arrive there
smile.gif

Do have a great time in Tokyo!

Thanks! I've been meaning to go to Tokyo for many years, and since a friend of mine moved there I have no excuses left!
smile.gif

davidlee388

Reaction score

Thanks. Sorry to disturb your fanboy Yohji kingdom, where only the retail price and difference between Japan and Western prices matters.

Being rude and dishing insults to other people are not things I like to do on a friendly forum like this one but since this is the only language you understand, I make it an exception, just for you.

You've nailed it on the head, this fanboy kingdom isn't for you coz clearly you reckon you are too ******* noble and righteous for anyone who dares to mention words like retail, flagship stores, buying new etc. At the same time your my-way-or-no-way, gung-ho approach is quite disturbing, immature and downright nauseating. Why don't you **** right off if you find this fanboy stuff as you call it irritating to your moral high standard and spend more time checking your eBay to see if any suckers have managed to pay hugely inflated prices for the cheap shite you advertise, the shite you so proudly claimed to have acquired on the cheap elsewhere. That, in itself, isn't so noble and righteous in my book.

You have been trying so so hard to get my attention here and elsewhere and I'm pleased to inform you now have my undivided attention and I will make damn sure we will become the best of friends so we can troll together, I promise.

dantebykiko

Reaction score
Being rude and dishing insults to other people are not things I like to do on a friendly forum like this one but since this is the only language you understand, I make it an exception, just for you.

You've nailed it on the head, this fanboy kingdom isn't for you coz clearly you reckon you are too ******* noble and righteous for anyone who dares to mention words like retail, flagship stores, buying new etc. At the same time your my-way-or-no-way, gung-ho approach is quite disturbing, immature and downright nauseating. Why don't you **** right off if you find this fanboy stuff as you call it irritating to your moral high standard and spend more time checking your eBay to see if any suckers have managed to pay hugely inflated prices for the cheap shite you advertise, the shite you so proudly claimed to have acquired on the cheap elsewhere. That, in itself, isn't so noble and righteous in my book.

You have been trying so so hard to get my attention here and elsewhere and I'm pleased to inform you now have my undivided attention and I will make damn sure we will become the best of friends so we can troll together, I promise.

I wasn't rude, I was just honest. I did **** off long time ago but your post was just embarrassing and plainly stupid. I wish you can process it in your head and understand that no everything is based on retail price and codes. Don't worry I'm not here to spoil your parade.

davidlee388

Reaction score

I wasn't rude, I was just honest. I did **** off long time ago but your post was just embarrassing and plainly stupid. I wish you can process it in your head and understand that no everything is based on retail price and codes. Don't worry I'm not here to spoil your parade. 

On the contrary it is now my mission to absolutely spoil your parade. Like I said before, I am now your biggest fan. I am so pleased you came on here today, it made my Chinese New Year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads