• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow quite heavy but these are half lined right? 

They're actually not that heavy. We have one that's a lot heavier - I'm curious to see how it comes out (I think it's 500 grams)!

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're actually not that heavy. We have one that's a lot heavier - I'm curious to see how it comes out (I think it's 500 grams)!
Ok the charcoal houndstooth, is it the same exact fabric as the previous SC line that has been sold out?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ok the charcoal houndstooth, is it the same exact fabric as the previous SC line that has been sold out? 

No, it's a different fabric. The one previously made for the Purple Luxury Collection (full canvas) was 100% cashmere. This one is wool/cashmere (95/5 if I recall correctly) and of course will be half canvassed.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well we just found there was a mix-up in my order and we're getting not just the navy suits and tuxedos in the new models, but also the charcoal and medium grey. We don't have room for all of these suits so we're going to run a very rare 10% off all Benjamin brand including the Sartorial line suits which as you know *never* go on sale! Once we generate the discount code I'll post... but can be applied to shirts, sport jackets, suits, even the new sweaters we got in (which people are loving!)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Email going out soon, but you guys get a jump start and use code "BEN10" at checkout to get the additional 10% off all Benjamin! :slayer:

esk8mw

Reaction score
Well we just found there was a mix-up in my order and we're getting not just the navy suits and tuxedos in the new models, but also the charcoal and medium grey. We don't have room for all of these suits so we're going to run a very rare 10% off all Benjamin brand including the Sartorial line suits which as you know *never* go on sale! Once we generate the discount code I'll post... but can be applied to shirts, sport jackets, suits, even the new sweaters we got in (which people are loving!)
Just to clarify - is the new product loaded onto the site yet or is the sale intended to clear room from existing inventory for the new items when they arrive? I am a huge fan of the Benjamin Sartorial suits, looking to get more, but didn't see anything new (or at all) in 40R.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just to clarify - is the new product loaded onto the site yet or is the sale intended to clear room from existing inventory for the new items when they arrive? I am a huge fan of the Benjamin Sartorial suits, looking to get more, but didn't see anything new (or at all) in 40R.

This is to clear the current/old stock to make room for the new. Once the new stock is on they will not be on sale (the new stock). Hope that makes it more clear.

redbeardedmike

Reaction score
Did the shirt measurements disappear? I wanted to check those for the 15.5 and the measurement link on the website does not display and measurement info. This is true for both new and old stock shirts. I checked a couple of other sizes and didn't see them there either.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Did the shirt measurements disappear? I wanted to check those for the 15.5 and the measurement link on the website does not display and measurement info. This is true for both new and old stock shirts. I checked a couple of other sizes and didn't see them there either. 

Sorry for the confusion - there seemed to be a mix-up with the shirt measurements between the older shirts made by a different factory (photos with the grey background and model name B115) and the shirts made by the new factory (white background with model names Giacomo and Tremiti - which are actually the same exact model). The newer shirts are slightly fuller than the older shirts and are basically an intermediate trim fit, if that helps at all. Hopefully we'll have the measurements up after the weekend.

Last edited:

thisfits

Reaction score

These new Bella Spalla are going to be $325. Only the sleeves will be lined and the make and model is improved from the previous test run of the black Bella Spalla jackets (yes, these will be longer) but we've also narrowed the lapels by popular demand (even though I personally liked the wider lapels).

I liked the wider ones, too. But I would be equally satisfied with medium wide. What width did you choose?

Same as current Classico II width, which is 8 cm (a little over 3") so really a classic width - not wide or narrow.

Not sure if it makes a difference at this point, but I'll throw in a vote for the wider 3.75" lapels. That number looked ridiculously wide to me online, and I really like the 3" lapel on the Benjamin Sartorial suits, but when I was actually hands on with both "Naturale" and "Naturale Nuovo" jackets, something about the wider lapel looked so much better--"balanced", for lack of a better word. It won me over.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not sure if it makes a difference at this point, but I'll throw in a vote for the wider 3.75" lapels. That number looked ridiculously wide to me online, and I really like the 3" lapel on the Benjamin Sartorial suits, but when I was actually hands on with both "Naturale" and "Naturale Nuovo" jackets, something about the wider lapel looked so much better--"balanced", for lack of a better word. It won me over.

To be fair the Naturale Nuovo model has lapels that are slimmer than what we normally do - I was trying them out and do not plan to be making those anymore with the more fashion forward styles. I may yet revisit the wider lapel of the Naturale but we'll see...

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair the Naturale Nuovo model has lapels that are slimmer than what we normally do - I was trying them out and do not plan to be making those anymore with the more fashion forward styles. I may yet revisit the wider lapel of the Naturale but we'll see...

So if I understand correctly regarding various lapel widths on your Benjamin models:

Naturale Nuovo - 8cm
Naturale - 9cm
(older model) Naturale? - 9.5cm

Thanks for your help in this regard. I'm just trying navigate on your site to understand each models/styles.

dls160

Reaction score

Not yet... they should be shipping from Italy next week and so hopefully in the US in maybe 2 weeks. Will first be processing the in the UK - any of you guys interested in the Benjamin Bella Spalla and would prefer to order from our UK office? We have been having problems setting up our new UK site - originally it was meant to all branch from eHaberdasher.com but now it does appear it will need to be a separate website (ehaberdasher.co.uk) as it was before....

Have the new sportcoats arrived yet? Will you have this windowpane in a 41/42L?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member