• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns SS14

fobe46

Reaction score

To add to that, I take a 45 in CP achilles, 44 is basically unwearable (if anyone wants a pair of patent navy 44's, I have some just sitting around). However, I can wear either 44 or 45 in W+H lows, and if I have a choice between the two will take the 44's.

Never even tried on the hi's, slept on a couple of pairs and regret missing them, but I gather they fit identically to the low (willing to be corrected).

I wear 44 in CP bballs, derby's and combats and wear 45's in W+H, so I would say 43 for you (1 up from CP's). If you're saying you take a 42 in achilles though then I have no idea. I can't really figure out achilles sizing, W+H aren't as narrow as achilles though I can say that much.

Thanks for the replies, now I need to find them below $300. Looks like they rarely go on sale now

Rommel

Reaction score
Wow, looks great. This is a really strong collection in my opinion, a good comeback considering the last couple seasons haven't been very strong with too many recycled styles and questionable fabric choices.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks okay.

Maybe I'm just stuck in the FW2011 / 2012 days.

Bring back HR parks and MA-1! And decent Mac coats.

CasvalRD

Reaction score
Just got this email... I think the sale is live? 65% off and free shipping for return customers.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, just picked up a few pairs of the tokyo pants for myself and cabin fleece sweats for my wife. Apparently you get shipping refunded on Monday.
Was hoping the hi tops would get some kind of sale though.

epryor

Reaction score
Been toying with the idea of the peacoat for a while now. Glad they still had my size during this sale. Picked up a few other things as well. Pleasant way to start the weekend :slayer:

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

Yeah, just picked up a few pairs of the tokyo pants for myself and cabin fleece sweats for my wife. Apparently you get shipping refunded on Monday.
Was hoping the hi tops would get some kind of sale though.

The brown suede ones did, just grabbed those for 147$... Along with some sweats and a shirt.

Annoyingly I just last night bought some tan westpoint chinos for 118 and now they're 69... Just bought them again and hoping they'll be reasonable and cancel the first order, which has no doubt not yet processed or shipped. We'll see what they say.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to compare them but can anyone comment on the difference between the tan chinos and the khaki ones?

Rommel

Reaction score
I haven't been able to compare them but can anyone comment on the difference between the tan chinos and the khaki ones?

It would probably be hard to tell the difference unless you put them side by side. The only difference is the color, the tan ones look to be a shade lighter and pricing means their seasonal whereas the khaki is the core color. Based on those pictures and comparing to one of the pairs I own, I have the khaki ones but it's hard to tell lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads