• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns SS14

rexet

Reaction score
Yeah I know :( !
The first time I used a proxy to get them but this is still expensive.
If I make them delivered directly to France I will have to pay 20% more for customs.
My best chance is to find even a $10/20 coupon :(
Thank you anyway for your help :)

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think summer stuff will go on sale soon. fwiw I bought 1 pair of Hi's from w+h direct for 40% off plus a 30% off coupon. The other pairs were from apartmentnumber9 (50% off) and acrimony (40% off plus 15% coupon).
Those 2 places always seem to stock the shoes and don't get picked over very much.

rexet

Reaction score
God you made good deals! I only succeeded to get a 20% coupon for my first pair of Hi-Top that I bought from Roden Gray. After adding the delivery fees and French customs taxes it's has been like I paid the full retrail price :( !
I will check those website you mentionned. Thank you very much OccultaVexillum!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can only hope. As much as I love W+H the prices are still dumb and it seems like people are starting to realize that. I've personally never had an issue with quality with them and I love everything i have, but the only thing I've never paid full price. I think the closest to retail I've paid was 30% off some tiger fleece sweats a few years back.

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Anyone with both W+H and RC zip up hoodies: are they the same fit? I'm assuming size the same, but do they fit the same?

demonsblood

Reaction score

Anyone with both W+H and RC zip up hoodies: are they the same fit? I'm assuming size the same, but do they fit the same?

Hey, at least from my experience W+H fits slimmer, So I would require a L for W+H and the equivalent fit would be a M for RC

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a black tiger fleece RC pullover hoodie- not bad. Medium is tight in the shoulders and guns but sorta baggy in the stomach... thought this stuff was for people who work out...?

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally missed this. Are they having the warehouse liquidation sale like last time?

Last edited:

J BAILEY

Reaction score
sashiko blazer arrived. the fabric is very cool, but unfortunately the medium seems to be a little large for me. don't suppose anyone knows of some place other than Context that still has a small in stock?

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First of the FW stuff online now.
I know W+H is essentially a basics brand but ****, I feel like there's less and less that I'm interested in now, and a large part of that seems to be because the **** is all very similar to past seasons.
With that said. Quilted bomber looks decent* , pocket flaps looks weirds which seems to be a common with them over the last few seasons. It almost always seems like a welt pocket would be better.

Black/Black leather hi-tops are back. Which I ******* love. So if these are around later I'll def get another pair.
I have no idea what's up with the sad ass/****** front pants.

*as always, not at full price

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I read, they are essentially reworking their previous FW collections for this season so we will be seeing a lot of retroed pieces. Which I personally think is stupid as **** because their first couple of FW collections were garbage. I handled the vest version of that bomber you posted the other day and it's SUPER light.

That said, their camo bush pants are some of my favourite pants of all time so I'll be stocking up on those for sure.

Oh, I'll be listing a brand new camel FW13 mac coat (size L) soon. If anyone is interested let me know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads