• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Their pants are generally loose in the waist, jeans included. I went down 1 on straight fits and they fit well. This was last FW though, so it's possible that has since changed.

Urijah1086

Reaction score
Received the tan mountain parka in sz. Small from UncleOtis today.. I'm really liking this jacket tho I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or not.. My buddy offered to sell me his toj bomber so im debating weather or not to buy that.. If I do happen to buy the bomber this will be in the B&S by the end of the week..
URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1814914/width/350/height/591]
[/URL]

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you cop the rider yet?

Me? Holding off for another 10% drop on P&B, doesn't seem like they're moving too fast. I have some Gilt credits too, so that'll bring it to a really nice price. Definitely not worth anywhere near it retailed, but a very cool piece nonetheless. Would love to see someone post a fit!

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Me? Holding off for another 10% drop on P&B, doesn't seem like they're moving too fast. I have some Gilt credits too, so that'll bring it to a really nice price. Definitely not worth anywhere near it retailed, but a very cool piece nonetheless. Would love to see someone post a fit!

It seems that the riders are sold out :uhoh:

Last edited:

phazeonon

Reaction score
are Westpoint chinos pretty much the slimmest pants in their lineup? Looking to get a size 28 waist, and heard that their pants typically run larger in the waist and got worried before ordering them. Any personal reviews or recommendation? I'm looking for slim, tapered cut with 6.5-7inch leg openings

wwulf

Reaction score
I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

I copped the tan rider at $450 shipped from P&B. Really like the fit although it is more of a gold color in person. Will post some fit pics if anyone is interested.
Just checked P&B while typing this... dear god they have it at $274....Only M left though.

are Westpoint chinos pretty much the slimmest pants in their lineup? Looking to get a size 28 waist, and heard that their pants typically run larger in the waist and got worried before ordering them. Any personal reviews or recommendation? I'm looking for slim, tapered cut with 6.5-7inch leg openings

I got TTS and they fit fine, might experiment and buy a size down next time to compare. Some of the best fitting pants I own though.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Nope. Take it to checkout it will say "sold out"

Post fit!

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Should I buy navy navajo shorts? Someone just say yes, please.

wwulf

Reaction score
Alright will do tomorrow morning.

Any word on the raw denim sizing? Can't decide whether to go slim or straight, either way I don't know how to size.

Should I buy navy navajo shorts? Someone just say yes, please.

Saw a fit pic a few pages back, looked real neat.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Alright will do tomorrow morning.

Any word on the raw denim sizing? Can't decide whether to go slim or straight, either way I don't know how to size.

I took 31 in last seasons bleached wash straight. I just ordered raw straight in 31 base on Acrimony's measurements. They have a pretty detailed size chart and good pictures. Everything I've read about the slim cut says they are skinny, but I really love the straight cut and it's still very slim.

fit picture (great except that weird thing they occasionally do at the crotch...)
https://www.shopacrimony.com/search?utf8=✓&query=wings+horns+raw

Saw a fit pic a few pages back, looked real neat.

Consider it done.

wwulf

Reaction score
I took 31 in last seasons bleached wash straight. I just ordered raw straight in 31 base on Acrimony's measurements. They have a pretty detailed size chart and good pictures. Everything I've read about the slim cut says they are skinny, but I really love the straight cut and it's still very slim.
fit picture (great except that weird thing they occasionally do at the crotch...)
https://www.shopacrimony.com/search?utf8=✓&query=wings+horns+raw
Consider it done.

Shoot didn't even see acrimony had measurements! Got a coupon code for acrimony by any chance?
Yeah man pair those shorts are killer, where are you buying them?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads