• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ;4036065
A peek, courtesy of Acrimony... http://blog.shopacrimony.com/
Thanks, _inwonderland. Some shots..
IMG_5335.jpg
IMG_5319.jpg
IMG_5296.jpg
IMG_5314.jpg

The burgundy toggle vest is pretty ugly in my opinion. I'm curious what that all white piece is behind it, though. The denim looks okay - washed? The sneakers are sick though. Anyone know who makes those for w+h?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
W+H does really good washes. Looks like only indigo denim though which sucks.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
The denim looks okay - washed? The sneakers are sick though. Anyone know who makes those for w+h?

We have tons of Wings+Horns FW11 pictures, which we will be putting up in a few weeks. Me, I am getting the heavy jersey blazer jacket, static cotton henleys, a couple of pullover wool sweaters, a really interesting cashmere blend faux cardigan, and 2 pairs of sneakers - a pair of black leather hightop captoes (not unlike the ones shown, but in leather, with a white cap), and a pair of white leather lowtops, which, imo, look nicer than the Achilles - just enough detail that they don't look like a blob of leather.

The retail on the sneakers will be at about the $400 mark, which seems to be par for the course these days.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
W+H does really good washes. Looks like only indigo denim though which sucks.

They have a pair of black jeans too. Also, they have a pair of olive heavy jersey cargos (called the "jogger") which looks really nice.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking forward to the new cotton henleys. I got this seasons and its not working. I got a last minute Chabanel Henley in Large. Brand new, just tried on. Doesnt fit perfect so Id trade for anything similar in Medium. Let me know if you have anything available.
ChabanelHenleyGrey1.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
They have a pair of black jeans too. Also, they have a pair of olive heavy jersey cargos (called the "jogger") which looks really nice.

That's fantastic news. Any info on what they changed in the cut from their last slim fits?

Chip

Reaction score
i like the static cotton stuff from past season. Any plain tees this season?

DenimFreak411

Reaction score
Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that.

I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?

5tan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DenimFreak411
Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that. I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?
I find they stretch out a bit. Think I'm gonna pickup a pair of the sweatpants in olive on Friday, hope they still have some left.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DenimFreak411
Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that. I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?
I would like to see a pic if you're able to do that. I want to say what 5tan said (i.e. it will stretch) but again a pic would be a great help. You would have no problem moving a SS'11 size M hoodie on B/S if need be. Would probably take it myself. side note: really curious to see if they'll do the sweat shorts in heather olive and not just charcoal/black. Really need those color variations. For people who didn't see the F/W Sueded Fleece in brown - it was a really cool option and great change of pace from the typical shades of gray. I think the olive will be even nicer..(torn on trying to decide between a red hoodie or olive one as my one hoodie for the season..)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads