• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who is the craziest SF poster?

skyman

Reaction score
BareSolid.

No two posts spouted the same political opinion, and if anyone dared to challenge him he would probably call them "A Daily Mail" reader,
facepalm.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Damn, I try to be the best at something.

And now, not even this
frown.gif

9 votes for me and 49 for others
frown.gif
frown.gif

Rnoldh,

Crazy people don't ask people to confirm their crazies. Therefore, you are self-DQ'd.

best,

Thomas

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i think i am the sanest though.

That's because you are in the business of selling stuff, and it helps not to antagonize people
bigstar[1].gif

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Rnoldh,

Crazy people don't ask people to confirm their crazies. Therefore, you are self-DQ'd.

best,

Thomas

"Then ask any of the others. They'll tell you how crazy I am."

"They're crazy."

"Then why don't you ground them?"

"Why don't they ask me to ground them?"

"Because they're crazy, that's why."

"Of course they're crazy," Doc Daneeka replied. "I just told you they're crazy, didn't I? And you can't let crazy people decide whether you're crazy or not, can you?"

Yossarian looked at him soberly and tried another appraoch. "Is Orr crazy?"

"He sure is," Doc Daneeka said.

"Can you ground him?"

"I sure can. But first he has to ask me to. That's part of the rule."

"Then why doesn't he ask you to?"

"Because he's crazy," Doc Daneeka said. "He has to be crazy to keep flying combat missions after all the close calls he's had. Sure, I can ground Orr. But first he has to ask me to."

"That's all he has to do to be grounded?"

"That's all. Let him ask me."

"And then you can ground him?" Yossarian asked.

"No. Then I can't ground him."

"You mean there's a catch?"

"Sure there's a catch," Doc Daneeka replied. "Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy."

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Distinguished Gentleman

Also, there was a dude back in the day, I forgot his name but I'm pretty sure he used his real name on here (maybe Mark something) who threatened to get the FBI involved in some **** a while back and I thiknk he had a big feud with Manton (or maybe Kabbaz, I don't remember exactly). Maybe it was Seitelman or something.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
A Distinguished Gentleman

Also, there was a dude back in the day, I forgot his name but I'm pretty sure he used his real name on here (maybe Mark something) who threatened to get the FBI involved in some **** a while back and I thiknk he had a big feud with Manton (or maybe Kabbaz, I don't remember exactly). Maybe it was Seitelman or something.

Yes, I remember all of that!

My craziness is of a different sort.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If we are including banned members, I have to go for the Shoe Man. We Aussies need to stick together.

If we're sticking to current members, Tokyo Slim has a special kind of deranged compulsion about operating systems.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was on AAAC rather than SF, but that poster with the Samuel L Jackson avatar who burnt through 5000-some posts pretending to be a feeble-minded guy working at Pathmark grocery. Or maybe the story was true.

Either way it's pretty batshit...

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
two words: eric glennie

I wouldnt say crazy, just misunderstood. Since my trip to MAGIC, got some good things happening and met some great people. My cutout visor hats are making the big screen in an action movie come summer 10'. The hats are hitting the street and clubs of LA and the West Coast~~making some noise in Beverly Hills.
East coast hasnt quite taken off for EG yet, but I have a girl in NYC promoting my art.
I have newsmedia wearing my congruent neckties on the air at the local Mpls/St Paul TV stations and looking fantastic. Even the old schoolers seem to like the congruent necktie by Eric Glennie and proud to wear a revolution in fashion. EG isnt crazy, but is very wearable and distinctive from any other designer out there. Please take this with all the craziness you may, but you are witnessing the evolution of the greatest menswear designers in the history of fashion. I am not just a fashion label, but a man with a vision.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater

Mark Goldstein, who went by the name Mark Grayson. Still does on the FNB site, as far as I know.

Originally Posted by Pennglock
This was on AAAC rather than SF, but that poster with the Samuel L Jackson avatar who burnt through 5000-some posts pretending to be a feeble-minded guy working at Pathmark grocery. Or maybe the story was true.

Either way it's pretty batshit...

Howard's real. Respected AAAC members (such as Jimmy, aka Duke Grad) have met him.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Rnoldh,

best,

Thomas

I was gonna say Catch 22! Catch 22!!! Catch 22!!11!!

But then I read:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
"Then ask any of the others. They'll tell you how crazy I am."

"They're crazy."

"Then why don't you ground them?"

"Why don't they ask me to ground them?"

"Because they're crazy, that's why."

"Of course they're crazy," Doc Daneeka replied. "I just told you they're crazy, didn't I? And you can't let crazy people decide whether you're crazy or not, can you?"

Yossarian looked at him soberly and tried another appraoch. "Is Orr crazy?"

"He sure is," Doc Daneeka said.

"Can you ground him?"

"I sure can. But first he has to ask me to. That's part of the rule."

"Then why doesn't he ask you to?"

"Because he's crazy," Doc Daneeka said. "He has to be crazy to keep flying combat missions after all the close calls he's had. Sure, I can ground Orr. But first he has to ask me to."

"That's all he has to do to be grounded?"

"That's all. Let him ask me."

"And then you can ground him?" Yossarian asked.

"No. Then I can't ground him."

"You mean there's a catch?"

"Sure there's a catch," Doc Daneeka replied. "Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy."

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads