• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally watching Succession’s final season (no spoilers possible, I know what happens), and, I’ll circle back with an assessment once complete, but, one take that cannot possibly wait: Hugo’s neck is the most disconcerting thing I’ve seen on television this year. How can a thing be so skinny? Did they cast him solely for it?

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of shameful cancels, rewatching The Knick. Really good.

Re-watching Space Above and Beyond 95-96' , the wife likes it a lot(surprisingly as special effects didn't age good), but talking about shameful cancels one could throw that in..

one the plus side, it didn't have time to get bad

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one watching Reacher or Percy Jackson?
Wife and I are watching Reacher. Alan Ritchson looks even bigger this season. I'm liking the introduction of the old team. It's kinda fun to see people joking around and feeling comfortable with him. First season, folks mostly acted like he was a bomb about to go off, which is reasonable. This is a nice variation, so it doesn't feel as much like a retread. Robert Patrick is always fun, too.

The daughter liked the Percy Jackson movies, which were kinda sh!tty, so the series might be something we'll watch eventually.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got Disney+ for Dr Who & Apple 📺 for a month.
Binged The Old Man can’t wait to see how they resolve this. Next Slow Horses 3…then the good Doctor.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Critics seriously love that show, but it just doesn't look interesting. I've never enjoyed alternate history stories. I couldn't get into Man In The High Castle for that reason.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More convinced now than ever that Succession was a social experiment. It is a perfectly enjoyable way to waste an hour or so, in my opinion. Many worse shows out there. Many better.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably because I'm just a low IQ blue collar cretin but I keep going back, watch an ep and and realize there is not one thing about Succession it that is interesting to me. At least the cowboys in Yellowstone kept me around for a couple seasons before the godawful over the top family drama drove me off.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Critics seriously love that show, but it just doesn't look interesting. I've never enjoyed alternate history stories. I couldn't get into Man In The High Castle for that reason.

I really liked High Castle, but the last season was awful. I enjoyed the espionage adjacent suspense nature, and I thought the setting was neat. Alternative history is hit or miss though.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never enjoyed alternate history stories.
Me neither, this is the first one I've enjoyed.
But the current season is by far the weakest. The Mars base is boring. Milosh should be at LEAST having sexx with that one woman who's the only attractive one on the planet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads