• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wrapped up a holiday weekend binge of Slow Horses (both seasons), now I need something to hold me over….. give me some good espionage thrillers, please.
It's been out a while but, The Night Manager was a solid John le Carré series. Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston were as good as expected..

Screenshot 2023-11-28 121315.png

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been out a while but, The Night Manager was a solid John le Carré series. Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston were as good as expected..

View attachment 2078529

I did watch that one when it came out. While I can't remember specifics, I do recall enjoying it. I might do a rewatch over the holidays....

Then again, by the time I am off for the Christmas break, I'll be behind on Slow Horses again....

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did watch that one when it came out. While I can't remember specifics, I do recall enjoying it. I might do a rewatch over the holidays....

Then again, by the time I am off for the Christmas break, I'll be behind on Slow Horses again....
I’m eager to for Slow Horses myself.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monarch monster show...

So far, incredibly boring...hardly any monsters...not one character I give a crap about other than the always fantastic Kurt Russell, and he's not in it that much.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shout out to Banshee (this may have already been mentioned by moi) for giving proper representation to the IBTC.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monarch monster show...

So far, incredibly boring...hardly any monsters...not one character I give a crap about other than the always fantastic Kurt Russell, and he's not in it that much.

I guess I’m having opposite reaction. Wyatt and Kurt Russel, the scientists Wyatt is working with, the father of the half sibling are all interesting to me.

Monarch itself has a Dharma Initiative vibe and I’m here for it.

And I expected zero monsters for a few episodes and have gotten at least one monster scene per episode, so I feel good about monster quotient.

Will keep watching.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads