• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been a big fan of Titans, but this final season with Mother Nature and her incel son as the baddies is a big disappointment...

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched... I've been pretty meh since they added Superkid or whomever he is.
That's around when it started going downhill, plus they killed off Wonder-Young-Woman who was so cute.
At least the meth-head ex-Robin made a cameo on the episode I just watched. He has his uses.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's around when it started going downhill, plus they killed off Wonder-Young-Woman who was so cute.
At least the meth-head ex-Robin made a cameo on the episode I just watched. He has his uses.
if you want DC, Superman & Lois is supposed to be really solid

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, sh!t. I didn't realize there were only 2 seasons of Slow Horses. I thought there were four. Didn't realize 3 and 4 are in production and not available yet. Kinda kills my plans for TV viewing tonight.

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, sh!t. I didn't realize there were only 2 seasons of Slow Horses. I thought there were four. Didn't realize 3 and 4 are in production and not available yet. Kinda kills my plans for TV viewing tonight.
Try “Capture” on Prime. Two good seasons

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Latest episode of Succession was kind of amazingly good.
waiting to see how everything implodes.
i made shirts for a stunt double scene where Roman is roughed up. I was told the stunt double was not used.
I think roman would enjoy getting his ass Kicked.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think roman would enjoy getting his ass Kicked.

succession-gerri-kellman.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads