• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
343948.jpg

Thank you. I had never seen Patrick Stewart's sexy cakes before.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been out of the crappy reality television show loop since leaving for school. i'm watching sister wives right now. i'm actually stunned. maybe i'm just being close minded, but all I can think is...what the ****?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm starting to develop feelings for my best friend. The messed-up part is I think he feels the same way.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
second post today showing neos intent to go back to an older version

kraands

Reaction score
If I sold my car I could be saving about $3k a year in expenses (gas, insurance, maintenance, etc), plus obviously the chunk of money from the sale of the car. Dang that's tempting.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm starting to develop feelings for my best friend. The messed-up part is I think he feels the same way.

are you being serious? I thought you were having women issues a while back?

Well I am in the same boat, kind of, I have feelings for my best friend but she has a boyfriend....and he tends to try to get along with me/be my friend/trusts me the most of all her friends....:plain:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

are you being serious? I thought you were having women issues a while back?

Well I am in the same boat, kind of, I have feelings for my best friend but she has a boyfriend....and he tends to try to get along with me/be my friend/trusts me the most of all her friends....:plain:

It's been well over two months and it's safe to say we're both over this "crush". Jamie and I are still tight.

Your scenario is classic. You're his girlfriend's best friend. Why wouldn't he want to be buddy buddy? Tell him to **** off though.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
so I watched "the lorax" with my kid last night... and while I was watching it, it dawned on me that it would be ******* terrible if I worked in the plastic, lumber or bottled water industries and I brought my kid to see the movie.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jamie and I are no longer on speaking terms as of last night. I am seriously over this *****.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I walked my bike across a crosswalk today and one of the drivers who stopped gave me a thumbs up and rolled down his window to thank me for using proper etiquette. My first thought was that anyone who takes crosswalks that seriously wouldn't hesitate to run me over if I used them incorrectly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads