• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
. . . Hudson rye is a very interesting product. Which one did you see? The Govt. warning one or the Manhattan one? I have not had the Govt. warning one, but I have the Manhattan one open now. Its a 100% rye mash, but pretty smooth and sweet considering. Its definitely an interesting product as far as ryes go, but not a great value for the half bottle you are getting.
It was the Manhattan. Never seen the Government Warning one. I didn't like the idea of a 500ml and felt like I was getting ripped off. Plus, I like to have my daughter make me Manhattans and she can get pretty sloppy. I keep Sazerac in the house as that is great in Manhattans and good enough to sip as well.

jkennett

Reaction score
Apple pie = zubrowka + apple juice on ice. awesomeness in a glass.

yesterday- Apple pies + Zoladkowa Gorzka + Peruvian Pisco + Vodka Cran + AMF's. self destruction.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
Made a nice dinner, seared Skate with lemon and butter and then some figs stuffed with gorgonzola, Italian parsley, walnuts that's baked and then served with prosciutto.
This has been a recurring special as of late. Spies?

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tonights damage: Macallan 18 x Johnny Walker Blue x 5 (Don Julio Resposado).

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
This has been a recurring special as of late. Spies?

really?? No spies, just took some recipies from one of Batali's book for both (substituted the Skate for Sole as they didn't have any at Whole Foods). Quite delicious. I've been meaning to venture over, but work has been relentless for the past 2-3 weeks with no sign of letting up. Grr.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Just looked at Hotel Headlesberg Cannot accommodate my "requested" stay
frown.gif

If you have a Gilt account, they have some new "Jetsetter" site that has a deal on the Hotel Healdsburg today; I wonder if that might have availability for your day.

And good job to Cyrus for keeping the 2 stars.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
really?? No spies, just took some recipies from one of Batali's book for both (substituted the Skate for Sole as they didn't have any at Whole Foods). Quite delicious. I've been meaning to venture over, but work has been relentless for the past 2-3 weeks with no sign of letting up. Grr.

No biggie. We will be there when you're ready.
smile.gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I've been averaging about a bottle of rye weekly at home now. Consider that I go out about 3-4 night a week.
frown.gif

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mojito x bombay martini x woodford reserve & ginger ale x don julio resposado

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suntory Yamazaki 12 (Tastes like a cross between bourbon and scotch. Very woody, but also smokey, citrusy and grassy.) with sushi...not that they pair amazingly, just seemed like the think to do.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
ama, I'm glad you've joined our circle. You're taking up my slack since I've backed off my imbibing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads