• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Washington, DC sales

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Saks and Neimans in Tysons II Galleria today... both stores had racks out of sales clothes at about 30% off... beautiful Kiton unstructured cashmere sportscoats in various sizes -- so unstructured that even the collar was unfelted. One of those items that feels like your favorite sweater - you don't even realize you have it on.

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Filenes near Metro Center (529 14th Street NW) had, among their racks of $599 HF suits, a HF Hand-Tailored suit also for $599. Think it was a 48 or so. Nailhead grey.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Mens half yearly starts on Friday at Nordstrom. If any of you guys are going to come to Montgomery Mall stop by mens shoes and ask for Greg.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO
Mens half yearly starts on Friday at Nordstrom. If any of you guys are going to come to Montgomery Mall stop by mens shoes and ask for Greg.

I've been to that shoe department once or twice... the best dressed shoe department I've seen. The last time I was there, every salesman had a pocket square, and one of the shoe salesmen had on a 3-piece with a bow tie.
worship.gif
Sadly, the most I've bought there was A-E shoe cream since they don't sell C&Js, JLs, or G&Gs.
tounge.gif

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
I've been to that shoe department once or twice... the best dressed shoe department I've seen. The last time I was there, every salesman had a pocket square, and one of the shoe salesmen had on a 3-piece with a bow tie.
worship.gif
Sadly, the most I've bought there was A-E shoe cream since they don't sell C&Js, JLs, or G&Gs.
tounge.gif

I will let the few individuals who care about what they look like know that it is appreciated and I want to that thank you personally for the complement. As I said before come in if you please and stop by mens shoes even if you are not going to buy shoes. I love seeing well dressed people in person. First day of the sale I will have on :

black pinstripe sb 3b with side vents
lavender gingham spread collar french cuff shirt
purple carrot and gibbs bowtie
feragamo belt
duchamp pocket square
duchamp socks
black canali wholecuts with floating medallion

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO

Last time I was there you had a beautiful pair of chili grain calf AE McLains that I wanted to steal. Too much at full retail though.

If I stop by and offer you $100 for them, will you take it?
smile.gif

b

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Last time I was there you had a beautiful pair of chili grain calf AE McLains that I wanted to steal. Too much at full retail though.

If I stop by and offer you $100 for them, will you take it?
smile.gif

b

Little side business hey. Wish I could, but I will let you know that a lot of canali ties will be 50% off and some talbott seven folds will be $100. A few canali suits at half off some Hickey Freemans at 33% some canali shoes at 33% and some ferragamo's at 33% not to mention some duchamp pocket squares.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Filene's Basement on Connecticut Avenue downtown -- Borrelli Dress Shirts for $79 (originally over $500, FB price $249, marked down to $79). Go upstairs (they're redoing the upstairs - making it larger - look for the rack with the Vault sign on top across from the new registers).

WestIndianArchie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Filene's Basement on Connecticut Avenue downtown -- Borrelli Dress Shirts for $79 (originally over $500, FB price $249, marked down to $79). Go upstairs (they're redoing the upstairs - making it larger - look for the rack with the Vault sign on top across from the new registers).

Nice. What colors?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie
Nice. What colors?
Well there was a white one, and some striped ones... some others too... and an Eton for I think $25?

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that the Barneys Outlet at Leesburg is having a 25% clearance sale this weekend. I think they usually have their suits at the $450-500 price range, so it's a decent savings if you tack on another 25% off those prices. The ties are probably around $20 if I remember what I've paid for them regularly.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Was at the Tysons NM yesterday and they have several pairs of John Lobb punch captoes in black and brown, sizes 8, 10, and 11 on pre-sale for $621, marked down from $1,380. I believe they are Phillip II's. Unbelievable deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads