• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VK Nagrani

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I have a few of those same Nagrani socks that you just received and I absolutely love them. I'm sure you will be happy with your purchase.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like Nagrani a lot, but you have to be careful with them. As you can see in the picture, imperfections in the weaving are not rare.

For the fans, I have a few new styles of Nagrani I'll post in B&S this weekend.

scot

Reaction score
Yep, just noticed the loop pulled out a small amount on the green/beige with orange lines. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Sucks cause thats my favorite color combo so far. I'll try to pull it a bit see if the thread goes back in.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer the dandy-ness of DuChamp, but Nagrani's are very nice socks anyway.

scot

Reaction score
zenny: maybe so, and I agree that vk is a bit 80s honestly, but they are nice and are a serious "wait what the heck are you wearing" item without being fully in your face.

I thought they would be sending me more wool socks though based on our conversation. I like what I have though so I ain't sending 'em back though. Maybe in another 6 months I'll place another order with them but ask for wool only. Or maybe go wool only with some other brands. Decisions, decisions.

I even picked up the underwear. I now have 4 different boxer-briefs from different manufacturers that I find to be interesting. One pair from here from.. ugh darn it I can't remember the name but they were bamboo, one from vk and two icebreakers. No doubt about it the vk ones fit the best, but I wish they were wool and not cotton. I don't have anything against cotton or peruvian cotton, but wool rocks especially in the heat.

The icebreakers look like they should be the "supportive" type, but they aren't. The body of the small should be on the wasteband of the medium.. The bamboo boxer briefs are nice and tight but the legs should be another inch or two longer. I wouldn't suggest hiking in them as is, at least not in the heat..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads