• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wanksy

Reaction score

Visited ICT in Tokyo for the first time a day before they were releasing these "buried" Virgils, which have spent some time underground. They let me pick up a rare size 11s right there and then (picture isn't great though). The wear is subtle on the leather and pretty apparent on the sole.

Would've also picked up this beautiful indigo overdyed albacore (?) if they had my size. Just to say jealous of anyone who has this piece.
want them boots. they're cheaper on the webstore, 80k yen. also got a quick question, does the online stock online reflect the one they have in-store? since overseas orders are posted from HK whilst domestic orders are posted JP. heading to japan in a week might pick up a pair if they still have em

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Different stock between web-store and the various FIL/Visvim stores.

Webstore has them cheaper because OP linked a ICT version while the version on the webstore is the new season's kangaroo leather version. Previous season was cordovan and was 90,000Y.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, no experience with Visvim but would like to pick up a pair of suede virgils at some point and I read through the thread looking for advice but seems kinda all over the place so I thought I'd throw down a few reference points if anyone has similar experience?

I wear 9 in New Balance, 41 CP Achilles Mids, 42 wings horns, 8D alden barrie, 8D viberg 2030, 1035, 8.5E allen edmonds 5 last. Would I go for 9 or 8? Seems 8.5 is pretty sparse.

Thanks in advance

wanksy

Reaction score
had a pair. virgil are tts, lengthwish they're true, a tad narrower than most but alright once you wear em. go with us 9.

Last edited:

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd say go for the 8.5 if you can find it. Otherwise 9 should work fine. 8 will be too snug given your shoe size.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone from the US ordered from Human Behaviour? I'm thinking of taking down a few items...

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mythage sounds to me like a 9.

@whnay. Human Behaviour is legit, if that's what you're asking. Even though it looks fake as hell, it's one of the longest running places to get legit Vis

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those unaware, Haven has marked down some of their older Visvim stock by 30% off, most likely their FW15 stuff.

You'll need to go into their sale section and hit the View All button to find it. Limiting your search to just Visvim will yield no results. (At least that was the case when I tried.)

Shinoda

Reaction score
Anybody ordered from visvim.tv this year?

I placed an order from 4th of Jan, status still says 'not yet shipped' :cloud:

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody ordered from visvim.tv this year?

I placed an order from 4th of Jan, status still says 'not yet shipped' :cloud:

I noticed all my orders took roughly around 1 solid week before actually being sent. So hopefully it shows up soon for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads