• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Hanto ever since you announced you would stop purchasing Visvim one year or two ago, you have been literally doing the complete opposite in the most furious way ? nice kops though

It has been a struggle. Does Hiroki have an AA type service? #visvimganganonymous.#

To be honest I am more of a sucker for 'deals' than anything and do get strong bouts of FOMO. Just so happens that Visvim is my muse atm. Last year it was Jacques Marie Mage, the year before, Diadora/Sneaker collabs. Plus if I can get a good price for something, it is essentially paid for if I need to flip it, as I don't need to take as much of a hit on it being used.

bbhewee

Reaction score
Have you loosened them? (gotta say I only realised I could do that a few weeks ago).

1621604673683.png

zabo358

Reaction score
Can any recommended a few flattering Visvim short styles? Looking to pickup a daily pair for the summer and don't want anything super baggy or long.

newyorkdork

Reaction score
Can any recommended a few flattering Visvim short styles? Looking to pickup a daily pair for the summer and don't want anything super baggy or long.

Most of the newer stuff is around knee length. If you want something shorter, I’d look at Pastoral shorts from last seasons.

ucla bruin

Reaction score
I’m making a stop on my road trip to check out the Santa Fe store. Anyone have recommendations for shops or dining in Santa Fe? Already planning on going to Shiprock and Standard and Strange.

Crandnew

Reaction score
This isn’t a Visvim question per say, but does anyone know what spot in the description on Japanese marketplaces means? I thought it meant the item should be dry cleaned, but I have seen it on washable items. Context seems to indicate it’s usually on limited run items.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at shorts too but am after the Eiger shorts, which are baggier. I would look at EG and Orslow Fatgues/New Yorker shorts.

Does anyone know if the Eiger short sizing has changed at all in recent years? The new release is ridiculously priced. It's gone up 17k yen in 2-3 years!

These are the most recent measurement.
SIZE 3 : Waist 40.7 , Inseam 11.1 , Thigh width 15.1 , Hem width 11.5 (inch)
SIZE 4 : Waist 42.7 , Inseam 11.7 , Thigh width 15.6 , Hem width 12 (inch)
SIZE 5 : Waist 44.7 , Inseam 12.3 , Thigh width 16.1 , Hem width 12.5 (inch)

I am looking at the '18 releases.

Emixam

Reaction score
Cheers. Is it me or does the sole wear not match the scratches and creasing on the leather?

I kopped them, basically Brand new, only tried on, the scratches are less prominent in person and it looks like they resulted from shocks during transportation, the veggie tan leather is very supple and marks easily.

Emixam

Reaction score
No tags/box will post pics later. They fit perfectly my us12. 5. In my experience they fit roomier than grizz, cuz toe box is higher and a tad wider too.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No tags/box will post pics later. They fit perfectly my us12. 5. In my experience they fit roomier than grizz, cuz toe box is higher and a tad wider too.
I'm hoping my listing them here didn't bring them to your attention! :D Is the canvas navy? Couldn't tell from the pics.

Emixam

Reaction score
I am constantly browsing y! For size 12 so we must have spotted them at the same time. I was surprised they didn't get more attention, I thought they would sell as immediate buy instantly, but most people may have been misled by the pics of the leather? They are supposed to be burgundy, but looks more brownish to me, and paired with navy kersey cloth yes.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads