• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

ebmk3891

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I picked up Dragon Age the other day after almost a year of meaning to. This game has a critical griplock on my life. All I want to do with my freetime is kill some darkspawn.

Nice. Best move in the game with mages is lvl 2 freeze and then Stonefist or heavy 2-handed swing (I forget the exact move name).

I'm looking to get Mass Effect 2 as I've heard nothing but good things about that game.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Hope it's a little more Morrowind and a little less Oblivion.

agreed. Oblivion was almost to easy with the leveling, and Morrowind was hard as **** starting out. Hopefully as far as that goes they find a nice medium.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ebmk3891
Nice. Best move in the game with mages is lvl 2 freeze and then Stonefist or heavy 2-handed swing (I forget the exact move name).

I'm looking to get Mass Effect 2 as I've heard nothing but good things about that game.

Both are excellent games. If you haven't played either, then you must!

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ebmk3891
the new NBA Jam is awesome. It's exactly like the old one only with slightly updated graphics and updated rosters. I could seriously play this game for hours with my friends and never get bored.

you serious? That game looks marsupialed. I saw screen shots and the players faces look rediculously bad. I actually played the original a few weeks back and LOVE that game.

Is there online play with NBA JAm?

Rathbone

Reaction score
I'm just going to say this: the new NBA Jam is a Goddamn ridiculous party game after drinking even a little.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do it. It's an amazing game. The ME series is actually what got me back into RPGs.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer
Mass Effect 2 is now down to $10 on Amazon (for the PC). I'm not big into RPGs but I may pick it up anyway.
Hmm, I wonder if any of my computers will even play this. Maybe I will wait as AR6 almost suggests.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
6 months now and WoW-free, any incentive to go out and pickup Cata? I've heard mostly negative things from those who were around for vanilla

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Do it. It's an amazing game. The ME series is actually what got me back into RPGs.

I went ahead and bought it. I figure for $10 (shipped) I can't go wrong. I just finished up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1) so I need another game to keep me occupied.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads