• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

brescd01

Reaction score
Kemal stole my money, those Turks!

Just kidding. When can I expect my socks?

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
which Kemal
smile.gif
It depends on local postal service as you know we send socks as free shipping and hard to tell how many days but when I look at prior delivery times to europe it may take 4 days (it was really fast coz we sent to UK on friday our customer received them on monday) to 14-15 days. To USA 10 days to 3 weeks. I think some post officers love their works (like our post offices he adores with his scooter) some dont. Hope yours loves.

ulim

Reaction score
I bought 2 pairs of OTC socks, one red and one purple.

The colors are bright and vibrant, and continue to remain so after a few washes. The material is very thin and feels very tough.

My only concern is that the socks seem to be very loose now after a few wears, and are starting to fall down which is absolutely unacceptable. This is a shame, because I love the colors and the material. I just wish that they would maintain their shape better.

KennethB

Reaction score
I bought a few pair. They are nice socks. Thin material - the thinnest dress socks I own. They stay up. The green is f'in green...bright green...go to hell green. The navy and cream color are useful and the price is amazing.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KennethB
I bought a few pair. They are nice socks. Thin material - the thinnest dress socks I own. They stay up. The green is f'in green...bright green...go to hell green. The navy and cream color are useful and the price is amazing.
We got some complaints about green which was bright and like an emerald but we changed it to dark forest green. Our socks are really thin and they keep really cool in hot days but still working on thicker socks.

BareSolid

Reaction score
I have just recieved the socks. I ordered the mid-calf in green and red. They appear to be very high quality material and the colours are rather nice (the claret is rich and the green is a dark, foresty colour). They are quite thin and allow the feet to breathe well.

However, they are doing a lot of sliding down after short periods of wear. I am a UK size 9 and thus ordered a Euro size 43. It's not a massive problem but I prefer that my socks stay up. I shall wash them soon and then see how that turns out. Next time I order, I would be very much inclined to go for the over-the-calf as they may stay up better.

Chim12

Reaction score
I took a chance a few weeks ago on two pair, I must admit they are a bit on the thin side (will be ordering some of the new ones), but the color does hold and they do stay up. No beating the quality / price for my money. Well done!!

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BareSolid
I have just recieved the socks. I ordered the mid-calf in green and red. They appear to be very high quality material and the colours are rather nice (the claret is rich and the green is a dark, foresty colour). They are quite thin and allow the feet to breathe well. However, they are doing a lot of sliding down after short periods of wear. I am a UK size 9 and thus ordered a Euro size 43. It's not a massive problem but I prefer that my socks stay up. I shall wash them soon and then see how that turns out. Next time I order, I would be very much inclined to go for the over-the-calf as they may stay up better.
Glad to learn that you liked colors and fabric of socks but if you have any problem please contact us via e-mail.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Got 3 pairs yesterday - good stuff and a great value. Will order more.

eMacPaul

Reaction score
I got a couple pairs of these socks, also. I must say, they are quite thin... I thought at first I had only received one pair. However, they fit quite well and are comfortable. Shipping was surprisingly fast coming from Turkey.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0701750076m