• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg Service Boot-Black Waxed-Flesh Size 7.5

Viberg Service Boot-Black Waxed-Flesh Size 7.5

rolling green

Reaction score
rolling green submitted a new listing:

Viberg Service Boot-Black Waxed-Flesh Size 7.5 - Viberg Service Boot-Black Waxed-Flesh Size 7.5

For sale are my Viberg service boot waxed flesh black. I'm the original owner, purchased in 2015. Worn ~15 times in 2015 and has not been worn since. Collecting dust as you can see but still so much life left. Not even completely broken in. Boots are super clean. Will be shipped in original box, extra laces and bags included. Always worn with superfeet insoles so original insole is clean.

Read more about this listing...

Phat

Reaction score
Hi, you mentioned that you wear boots with superfeet insoles. Are they a bit big for you? What size do you wear in other brands like Alden or Allen Edmonds? I am interested but I am not familiar with the last used on these boots. Thank you.

rolling green

Reaction score
I guess if I didn't use insoles I would use thicker socks with the boots. I find with my 3 Vibergs they run a little on the bigger side. About .5 size bigger. My boondockers on the 110 last run even a tad larger due to the roomier toe box. I bought those in size 7. The 2030 last seems to be the tightest for me. I find the 1035 in the middle of the 2030 and 110 last. I'm normally between 8 and 8.5. With Nikes i'm 8.5, Clarks 7.5, Alden Barrie last 7.5

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics