• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DR is legit for Bergs.

Unfortunately I’m not that keen on dropping $60 in shipping to Canada. Still will probably do it one day.

gte872h

Reaction score
Wow. The Division Road release and grey horsebutt are great. Can’t pick either up because I’ve made too many other purchases lately though. Anyone buying either of these? Please post pics when received.

vettemike

Reaction score
Colour 4 Horsebutt, Contrast Black Tongue, 9 Small brass eyelets, brogue cap toe, natural midsole, unstructured toe, dainite sole, no pull tab, 2030 last, Stitchdown.

If you want your size brought in let me know.

*Also... Dublin really isn't a good leather for footwear in my opinion.
Why don’t you like dublin? Because it scratches too easily, stretches, darkens too much...?

vettemike

Reaction score
1947C96D-3143-470B-B679-F607757C285B.jpeg
1947C96D-3143-470B-B679-F607757C285B.jpeg
7B907F1D-9F1A-4984-8040-E27BF936889B.png

Loooove that color 4 horsebutt

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Colour 4 Horsebutt, Contrast Black Tongue, 9 Small brass eyelets, brogue cap toe, natural midsole, unstructured toe, dainite sole, no pull tab, 2030 last, Stitchdown.

Yes please size 9.5!

And you’re right about Dublin, I googled some images and Truman has used it in the past, it doesn’t age well.

schmallo15

Reaction score

Sounds very cool. Actual broguing on the cap or did you mean perforated cap?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Natural Dublin releases from Division Road. They look pretty great and will definitely look better with a lot of wear. Disappointed though that they went with a partially structured toe for the 2030 make up, would have copped if it was.

I really like the 2040 version.

orionz06

Reaction score

Interesting. Color 4 hits a pretty sweet spot.

@SouthNarc

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes please size 9.5!

And you’re right about Dublin, I googled some images and Truman has used it in the past, it doesn’t age well.
Mind sharing one or two of the photos that make you feel that way? Just didn't my own search and didn't find much but it all looked fantastic. Much better than most Natural CXL ends up.

vettemike

Reaction score
Mind sharing one or two of the photos that make you feel that way? Just didn't my own search and didn't find much but it all looked fantastic. Much better than most Natural CXL ends up.
I own a dublin wallet, belt and key fob. All look amazing after a year. That’s why I ordered a pair of English tan dublin Chelsea’s from the last MTO event.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads