• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
meso right on the money.

according to guy, they were horse samples that was different from their current offerings. i think he mentioned they were used for trade shows, but I cant recall for sure. more matte and less grainy, very thick and stiff. they look similar to Epaulet's unfinished horsehide color. i bet they darken similarly. price was respectable at 300.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They stitch down? Hard to tell from the pic.

gyw. if it was SD, i would be keeping for myself without question.

Nice score, Akeem. Those look as if they are on the 1035, not the 2045 though. But could be the photo.

wasnt sure myself, but Guy said 2045. maybe my hearing needs to be checked. i may have been distracted by all the boots i was going through.

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gyw. if it was SD, i would be keeping for myself without question.
wasnt sure myself, but Guy said 2045. maybe my hearing needs to be checked. i may have been distracted by all the boots i was going through.
ah damn. They are still dope thou especially if they are 2045.

beepbop

Reaction score
6 pairs of shell that were not the reverse. What were they?
From the reddit spoils thread and from being at the sale, I saw mahogany, navy, honey italian shell, natural shell, and 2x black 1940s service boot. There was also a pair of navy shell boots with a pretty bad defect in one of the toe caps for $200.

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From the reddit spoils thread and from being at the sale, I saw mahogany, navy, honey italian shell, natural shell, and 2x black 1940s service boot. There was also a pair of navy shell boots with a pretty bad defect in one of the toe caps for $200.

I saw those honey Italian on Reddit. They don't even look like shell at all.

The black shell are a score, and they are stitch down.

Aviv

Reaction score

What sizes were the shell boots?

Aviv

Reaction score
Anyone willing to proxy me a pair of boots today, any last on stitch down in 10.5 if they have?

dekalog

Reaction score

Navy latigo & tan horsehide coming soon to HK Benny's Store

jfclarky

Reaction score
Went to the Viberg Sample Sale on a whim and a dream today. My size was pretty picked over and really wasn't much in my size, but I was able to find a pretty unique pair of service boots in a different section. Not sure what type of leather was used but definitely a keeper -- look at the side zippers. Great meeting the people I did today and for lovely the rain at 10:45am -- wouldn't have been a sample sale without inclement weather. And, a big thank you to the organizers.

Last edited:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw those side zips on Friday. They were an early prototype sample of the side zip boots V was experimenting with. Not my thing, but enjoy them!

I went today as well. Everything was massively picked over. Most amusing were the several guys who apparently were proxying or whatever for other people. These kids would hoard a dozen pairs of boots, frantically photograph them, and then preside over their stash while waiting for text message responses. Interesting way to spend a Sunday afternoon in the Summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads