• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mocha in medium. 31” waist, 190lbs but debating whether I need a size large for the thighs. Anyone with a similar build wearing a large?

I'm 6'1" 195 to 200 lbs right now and got a large. I normally wear a 34 in pants, I can take a crappy fit pic for you if it would help?

I might be confusing you with someone else but are you a rower? Is that how you stayed so lean?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mocha in medium. 31” waist, 190lbs but debating whether I need a size large for the thighs. Anyone with a similar build wearing a large?
To the dude with the mochas, those are a perfect fit. I can’t quote you for some reason
Were you unable to quote the post, or just the pictures? The pictures are in attachments from his gallery.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Were you unable to quote the post, or just the pictures? The pictures are in attachments from his gallery.

The “quote” tab was gone, so I went back to quote his post again, but it read as already quoted 🤷🏼‍♂️

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The “quote” tab was gone, so I went back to quote his post again, but it read as already quoted 🤷🏼‍♂️
Do you mean greyed out? Or not there gone? Mobile or desktop (shouldn't matter, but still)

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'1" 195 to 200 lbs right now and got a large. I normally wear a 34 in pants, I can take a crappy fit pic for you if it would help?

I might be confusing you with someone else but are you a rower? Is that how you stayed so lean?

thanks. my worry with the large is the waist. site says unstretched waist is 32”. worried those will fall down on me.

think I’ll hold the mochas until the next drop and then grab some large to try. If large works then I’ll have bnwt mochas to sell.

re: fitness
Infrequent rowing for me. working out daily is non negotiable for me, two knee surgeries and two shoulder surgeries from sports injuries means I’m constantly working to stay strong and healthy long term. So results are more a function of time spent than any particular approach

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep it was greyed out, this was on mobile. I should also add, I haven't experienced it before or after hah
If it's greyed out, it just means that you've already clicked on it. If you click on the greyed out quote button, you should get a message like "removed from multiquote". As you know, the reply will automatically quote as well, so it's redundant unless you want to quote a bunch of posts in a single post.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. my worry with the large is the waist. site says unstretched waist is 32”. worried those will fall down on me.

think I’ll hold the mochas until the next drop and then grab some large to try. If large works then I’ll have bnwt mochas to sell.

Infrequent rowing for me. working out daily is non negotiable for me, two knee surgeries and two shoulder surgeries from sports injuries means I’m constantly working to stay strong and healthy long term. So results are more a function of time spent than any particular approach
I work out 5x a week these days. When I was a younger man, it was 6, with many 2x a day or 3x a day - cardio, strength and conditioning, sports training. I think that I never had more than a 9” drop at any time, and that was in my 20s and very early 30s, though I was never a big lifter. Anyway, good on you.

Back on topic, I think that maybe an L might be a more comfortable look, but these look fine as well.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. A/B test is necessary. Anyone got a large in the sunset shorts? Any color. Hit me up.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think you will be good with a large if you want. I have medium in my court shorts but large in sweat shorts. I have a 31/32 waist.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I love your dog sleeping in the back.

I think these look good. Based on your waist size, I'd say that that's probably the correct size for you. However, you could size up to a large if you'd like. We've changed the way that we're grading the inseam on the Sunset Court Shorts so that a large will now have the same inseam measurement as a medium. So, if you'd like to size up/try a size up on the next run, you won't be adding any length in the inseam.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love your dog sleeping in the back.

I think these look good. Based on your waist size, I'd say that that's probably the correct size for you. However, you could size up to a large if you'd like. We've changed the way that we're grading the inseam on the Sunset Court Shorts so that a large will now have the same inseam measurement as a medium. So, if you'd like to size up/try a size up on the next run, you won't be adding any length in the inseam.

any difference in the circumference of the thigh?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads