• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
tysm. didn't mean this as a criticism by any means, just that I wasn't sure what the like...most classic t shirt fit was likely to be.

seems like not a lot of M in stock in that cut. how often do y'all do restocks?

I didn't take your comments negatively at all. Your honest feedback on how things are described and differentiated (or in this case not) help us to understand areas we can improve. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Our most classic t-shirt fit is actually going to be the "Classic Crew Neck" which is an updated version on our original tee (the "Crew Neck"). That's not currently on the site, but we plan to drop those relatively soon. The Vintage Crew Neck is going to be an elevated "Regular Fit", it's a bit more relaxed in the shoulders/body/and sleeves than the Classic Crew Neck which is a more tailored classic fit tee (thinks James Dean). The fabric on the Vintage Crew Neck is also heavier than the Classic Crew Neck. (We plan to get a t-shirt guide up to help describe all of this better).

We're working to restock more frequently. We plan to restock the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in Black and White in the coming weeks along with the Heavyweight Artist Tees in those same colors. Those will be followed by colors in the Heavyweight Tees and a full restock of the original Artist and Vintage Tees and the introduction of the Classic Crew Neck.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate this. Was looking for a medium in the white and black ones.

Info on these updated ones though ?

The updated style is named the Classic Crew Neck. It's built off the block of our original Crew Neck, so the core fit will remain the same, but we've shortened the body length and gave it a bit more room in the shoulders, chest, and body. We also updated the fabric from the 50/50 Supima Cotton/Micromodal blend of the original tees to a more durable 100% Compact Supima fabric.

Our goal with the Classic Crew Neck was to make the perfect tailored t-shirt. The design is meant to be classic and form the cornerstone of a more traditional wardrobe. It's the first release of our entirely redesigned original releases and meant to pair perfectly with the slim fit denim and tailored flannels.

Ben's Shirt will debut after the initial release with these same changes, but will retain the same name.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The updated style is named the Classic Crew Neck. It's built off the block of our original Crew Neck, so the core fit will remain the same, but we've shortened the body length and gave it a bit more room in the shoulders, chest, and body. We also updated the fabric from the 50/50 Supima Cotton/Micromodal blend of the original tees to a more durable 100% Compact Supima fabric.

Our goal with the Classic Crew Neck was to make the perfect tailored t-shirt. The design is meant to be classic and form the cornerstone of a more traditional wardrobe. It's the first release of our entirely redesigned original releases and meant to pair perfectly with the slim fit denim and tailored flannels.

Ben's Shirt will debut after the initial release with these same changes, but will retain the same name.

Pat will these Classic Crew Necks be sold in 3 packs still?

Wally_SF

Reaction score

?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat will these Classic Crew Necks be sold in 3 packs still?

Down the road, we plan to reintroduce the 3-Packs. For the initial release, 3-Packs won't be offered in these.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone selling cream shorts in medium.. still lookin

We're going to run/restock more colors of the Sunset Court Shorts in the coming months. We weren't planning on bringing Cream back in that restock. But I'm going to see how much fabric we have in the studio and if we're able to tack it on to the other colors.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Hey Pat! Not to sound annoying or anything, but any idea when the trucker cap will drop? Or at least an estimate?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat! Not to sound annoying or anything, but any idea when the trucker cap will drop? Or at least an estimate?

We're really excited to drop those!

Let me follow up on that. As it's an entirely new partnership, we're still ironing out a number of things (that we're waiting to hear back on). Once we have everything dialed in, things will move much quicker.

bae_rry

Reaction score
We're really excited to drop those!

Let me follow up on that. As it's an entirely new partnership, we're still ironing out a number of things (that we're waiting to hear back on). Once we have everything dialed in, things will move much quicker.
Pat, you had me looking fresh in the delivery room when my baby was born last summer. I need that trucker hat to stunt on all the parents at the park ASAP! lol

timofay

Reaction score
Hey fellas. I've bought some tee's in the past and really liked them. Have been out of the loop for a bit but looking to pick up some basics. How do the pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts fit? I'm 6'3", 190-195 lbs, and have a ~43in chest. Should I go XL?

Also, stoked for a restock on the court shorts. Will definitely be buying for the summer months

nick682

Reaction score
So I really love the fabric of the heavyweight studio hoodie, but I don't love the fit. I have a medium in Heather gray that I would consider selling. I washed/dried it once and wore it around the house for a few hours.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cocktail Cuff