• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat, you had me looking fresh in the delivery room when my baby was born last summer. I need that trucker hat to stunt on all the parents at the park ASAP! lol

Love this. I hear you. We're really focused on getting the trucker hat out ASAP.

Until then, try to avoid the park.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey fellas. I've bought some tee's in the past and really liked them. Have been out of the loop for a bit but looking to pick up some basics. How do the pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts fit? I'm 6'3", 190-195 lbs, and have a ~43in chest. Should I go XL?

Also, stoked for a restock on the court shorts. Will definitely be buying for the summer months

I'm so glad the tees you've picked up have worked out!

For a relaxed (not tight fit) I'd recommend going with an XL in the Pull Over Hoodie and Crew Neck Sweatshirt.

If you'd prefer a tighter fit, you could wear a large.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy to inform you gentlemen that I was finally able to track down the crème shorts thanks to @lace up. Now I will stfu

I'm glad you were able to find a pair. I hope you love them!

Before the Sunset Court Shorts return, I've been meaning to share a couple YouTube reviews on them:

UNI/FORM LA Sunset Court Shorts, Vintage Crew Neck, and Artist Long Sleeve Review
He doesn't mention the style name of anything, but he has the Sunset Court Shorts in Mocha, Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in Twisted Tri-Blend, and Artist Long Sleeve in White.

UNI/FORM LA Sunset Court Shorts, Artist Tee, Artist Long Sleeve Review
This is an older review, but I wanted to show it some love. Cole (who's a member of the Discord) does a great job of naming each style. He reviews the Sunset Court Shorts in Navy, Artist Tee in White, and Heavyweight Artist Long Sleeve in Twisted Tri-Blend.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA what new colourways will be coming in the sunset court shorts? will mocha be returning?

The first drop of the Sunset Court Shorts is slated to be maroon (official name TBD), dark green (official name TBD), Navy, and Black.

We may add some other colors as well, but those four are a definite. I'll look more into Mocha to see what we have on hand, but we currently don't have a date on it returning.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first drop of the Sunset Court Shorts is slated to be maroon (official name TBD), dark green (official name TBD), Navy, and Black.

We may add some other colors as well, but those four are a definite. I'll look more into Mocha to see what we have on hand, but we currently don't have a date on it returning.
in for dark green! mocha was super unique and would love to see it come back

beans718

Reaction score

Navy is always appreciated. Wouldn’t mind a red either.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the new colors, how difficult will it be to actually buy them this time??

Unfortunately, I have no idea how difficult they'll be to buy. I've been working for months to restructure all aspects of our design and production so that we're introducing new products/colors more often and restocking much quicker. We've expanded our studio and are running more units with each successive drop in an attempt to have more product available.

We plan to have multiple drops of the Sunset Court Shorts this spring/summer. So if you miss on the first one, there will be other drops.

All that being said, I still strongly advise anyone who's interested in a piece to buy it on the drop.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no idea how difficult they'll be to buy. I've been working for months to restructure all aspects of our design and production so that we're introducing new products/colors more often and restocking much quicker. We've expanded our studio and are running more units with each successive drop in an attempt to have more product available.

We plan to have multiple drops of the Sunset Court Shorts this spring/summer. So if you miss on the first one, there will be other drops.

All that being said, I still strongly advise anyone who's interested in a piece to buy it on the drop.

Oh im always there on drop day you know that, right at the appointed time lol. Just need a green and maroon to fill out the set for the summer

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh im always there on drop day you know that, right at the appointed time lol. Just need a green and maroon to fill out the set for the summer

I think you'll be good on those two colors. If they do well on the initial drop, we're planning to restock both.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mocha in medium. 31” waist, 190lbs but debating whether I need a size large for the thighs. Anyone with a similar build wearing a large?

Attachments

• 9FBEA217-7AE9-4DF6-B7D1-B66E73B10CD4.jpeg
    9FBEA217-7AE9-4DF6-B7D1-B66E73B10CD4.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 101
  • 430B1A0C-4E8B-4896-B266-7B19AE0C9123.jpeg
    430B1A0C-4E8B-4896-B266-7B19AE0C9123.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 9268EF06-789B-4760-8763-B334D73CEA57.jpeg
    9268EF06-789B-4760-8763-B334D73CEA57.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 124

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mocha in medium. 31” waist, 190lbs but debating whether I need a size large for the thighs. Anyone with a similar build wearing a large?
You're 190 lbs with a 31" waist? Damn, you are in way better shape than am I right now. Or mostly, ever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads