• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ultimate Tie & Square Swap

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I hoped that was what this would be... ah, well :confused:
But you know what... since the idea is to put in the ties you really don't want to... yes, you know what's coming...
your seed must include one pink cashmere Attolini tie. :nodding:

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

+1
y'all lose. Too bad. :) Unless I start like a black amex tie box. Attolinis or better.

its a flawed concept.....expectations were far too high.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DONT YOU HAVE IT????

Yes, I believe I asked several times in this thread where I should send it and....nothing. Speaks to the current contents if you ask me.

pics were done last time. Seems everyone submitted what they were supposed to...and a lot of the ties were swapped and put to use. except NOREs ties. ;)
im bowing out of tie boxes. every fuggin one of these gets peoples panties in a wad. not worth the trouble.

The three ties that came back to me were to add volume to the box, note that two of my ties and all of my squares are gone. Some of which are being worn in pics in this very thread.
I guess I should have reviewed people's pics better from jump.

My bad.

Last edited:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^That might have actually been an improvement. Just because the tag has some big name doesn't mean it's a beautiful product (See Hermes)

GHo

Reaction score
so true. Although there are still some pretty nice ties in there. I really like that PRL Green Pindot. Nice look.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has a nice weight to it, too. Probably the one I would have taken but I can't see it getting much wear, I'm going for darker ties nowadays.

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It has a nice weight to it, too. Probably the one I would have taken but I can't see it getting much wear, I'm going for darker ties nowadays.

If we cant decide what to do with the box and Nore wants out, you can send it to me and we'll figure it out from there
GOING TO MEET UP WITH WRAadvisor

Last edited:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda hoping my wife pulls a Mrs. WRAdvisor and donates teh box. Or better yet Hudson's it. As in throw it in the Hudson River.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. Everyone that participated got something out of it (except Spoo, who really doesn't need anymore ties, not that I'm counting his money).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads