• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was one ****** presser

Neither guy looks like he wanted to be there

according to manny, there has been coaching for them to suppress and inhibit their behavior for this promo

how can the biggest fight have such a ****** promotion

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this fight really need that much promotion? It's the 2 biggest names in boxing fighting each other. How much more promoting do they need then that?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does this fight really need that much promotion? It's the 2 biggest names in boxing fighting each other. How much more promoting do they need then that?

Have to agree.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fight has been anticipated by fans for well over 5 years. You'd think the fighters would show more enthusiasm

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fight has been anticipated by fans for well over 5 years. You'd think the fighters would show more enthusiasm

I actually think that their focus for this fight is higher than ever. No time for the BS and name calling/tussling at standard press conferences. This is the biggest fight in years. I don't need to see any of that BS at press conferences. Matter of fact, I rarely watch press conferences. Didn't even look at a replay of the first one for this fight.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To add, neither fighter has to get me amped for this fight. I don't have to watch anything leading up to the actual fight.... but when the last undercard is finished, I know that I will be seeing something historical.

clotheshorse69

Reaction score
Not looking forward to this fight, both guys are past their prime. It should have happened 6-7 years ago. I can't help but feel both guys juice and have juiced for most of their careers. Give me two, thirsty, random, unrefined amateurs in a smoke filled, dingy bar any day, and I'll watch. with interest.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mayweather talks himself up, says that he's better than Muhammad Ali:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing...han-muhammad-ali/story-fndkzthy-1227313040617

“No one can ever brainwash me to make me believe that Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali was better than me. No one could ever brainwash me and tell me that.”

I saw that and was having a discussion with a few friends yesterday regarding what he said.
Honestly.....it's no big deal IMO. Why wouldn't he say that he is the best fighter ever? Remember, Cassius Clay was saying that right after he beat Sonny Liston the first time. So it ain't bragging if you back it up.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads