• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef All Stars

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
loved that elia segment.

"you use corn fed beef in your restaurants"
deadhorse-a.gif

"uhh..its a steakhouse"
teacha.gif

"..."
ffffuuuu.gif

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THat **** was great...

Just some advice about this industry... you should be careful what you say in the press.

So... do you want to apologize?

No.... I stand by what I said. You're a sell-out.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I was glad to see that Jen Carroll is sane again.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
loved that elia segment.

"you use corn fed beef in your restaurants"
deadhorse-a.gif

"uhh..its a steakhouse"
teacha.gif

"..."
ffffuuuu.gif

what a stupid little thing she is. perfect example of the alice waters/pol pot syndrome.

Originally Posted by Manton

and really gorgeous, too.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
I didn't watch Jen's season, but I became a huge fan after her outburst at Judges' Table. Who hasn't wanted tell off their boss like that? No need to apologize, Jen!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the back of a volkswagen?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padma motorboating Antonia... oh my...

After seeing her buzzed off G&T's and the motorboat comment, I have a new found appreciation for Padma. Even over Gail, which I preferred before, with her curves and Canadiania.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Padma motorboating Antonia... oh my...

After seeing her buzzed off G&T's and the motorboat comment, I have a new found appreciation for Padma. Even over Gail, which I preferred before, with her curves and Canadiania.

actually, after seeing that, i had more appreciation for tom c. can you imagine having to work alongside that?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by foodguy
actually, after seeing that, i had more appreciation for tom c. can you imagine having to work alongside that?

Apparently there is a bunch of footage of them fighting that doesn't make it on to the show.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh yeah. i give him a lot of props. imagine what a train wreck that show would be without him.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some hair pulling between Padma and Gail.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
2gv06sm.jpg

On a date with:

5220125852_ff98c82a56_o.jpg

Noice!

Elia just makes me remember the arrogance of youth. God, it was nice to be so sure I was always correct, no matter how much reality tried to demonstrate I was not. She is lucky Tom seems to be writing it off to youthful indescretion and not taking it personally not matter how hard Elia is attempting to make it personal.

Is it just me or is Jamie a miserable person?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member