• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thoughts on this Jimmy Choo Bag?

Alozano

Reaction score
I saw this really beautiful handbag on Jimmy Choo's site, and needed some opinions. It's the Webb Top Handle/s in Ultraviolet.
ORdUVT0.jpg
cwZTUCr.jpg
HAwzTe4.jpg
SX6WDCW.jpg

It's currently on sale, but I'm not sure if I should take advantage and buy it or not. I absolutely LOVE how this bag looks, but my biggest fear is it not really fitting too well into men's fashion style and being too hard to pull off stylistically. I say this because I generally haven't even seen any men wearing an item like that, except for one instance and it was in the color black, so not something as bold as this is obviously. Also I got the impression that guy probably had it as something for work to carry their work things in(like a laptop or something), which in my case won't apply to me, this would be a fashion item pretty much, not a work thing since my current job I wouldn't want to be carrying something as nice and expensive as that bag around just because.
I work at an airport with lots of travelers going in and out from all around the world, yet I never see any men wearing an item like this(besides that one guy), so I don't have much of a point of reference sadly. Any opinions about the bag itself and how to style it? Would it be worth buying this, or not really?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads