• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Ford Suits Galore, US 40R

Tom Ford Suits Galore, US 40R

LKittelb

Reaction score
LKittelb submitted a new classified:

Tom Ford Suits Galore, US 40R - 8 pieces

View attachment 2234141 View attachment 2234143 View attachment 2234145 View attachment 2234147 View attachment 2234149 I’m getting rid of a bunch of TF pieces, 4 3 piece suits, 2 2 piece, an odd jacket and a smoking jacket. All are 50IT except the smoking, 52it.

3 pieces in black, navy sharkskin, dark brown sharkskin, mid grey sharkskin. Asking $1400 ea.

2 pieces in denim linen, charcoal wool/mohair tweed. Asking $1000 ea.

Odd...

Read more about this classified...

philwongnz

Reaction score
so which one(s) is still available?

also can you pls provide some photos of the cuff internally? They have been shorten a bit so I wonder they can be lengthen back as stock should be around 25.5 inches.

LKittelb

Reaction score
Hi, the text in the post indicates which have been sold and which are still available. All have a surgeons cuff, so adjusting the sleeve length will be difficult

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 29

3demon

Reaction score
Hi there, how warm does the cashmere/silk odd jacket (light grey) wear? is it appropriate for all seasons? Also, what fit is the jacket (for example, "Fit Y")

LKittelb

Reaction score
Hi there, how warm does the cashmere/silk odd jacket (light grey) wear? is it appropriate for all seasons? Also, what fit is the jacket (for example, "Fit Y")
It’s not a very thick fabric, I’d say it’s four seasons. Also a pretty open weave. No tag on that, unable to confirm the fit. See close ups below IMG_3893.jpeg IMG_3892.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zish