• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a friend of mine is a teacher and was reported to the board of education for being "voguer" while teaching "Romeo & Juliet" which is inherently sexual. Like.... ugh

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine is a teacher and was reported to the board of education for being "voguer" while teaching "Romeo & Juliet" which is inherently sexual. Like.... ugh

Remember when Iago convinced Romeo that Juliet was cheating so he put her on blast on tiktok?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
While I appreciate the income that goes with my returning to the ranks of the employed, I am in-person five days a week. I haven't had a job like that in ten years, and I wonder how people manage to have lives with their whole week taken up like this. Work is some bullsh!t!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a few inches of snow and ice a couple weeks ago followed by some extreme cold. I’ve been battling a back injury so I never bothered clearing the snow and ice off the driveway. We have a large circular driveway and now that the everything has basically melted away, I see that I was driving across our lawn and the neighbor’s lawn most of that time. Oops!

We’ve been in this house nearly 15 years and I thought I had the placement of the driveway and curb cuts pretty much memorized. I guess not! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well. At least the lawn was frozen enough that it doesn’t look like I did any significant damage.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We had a few inches of snow and ice a couple weeks ago followed by some extreme cold. I’ve been battling a back injury so I never bothered clearing the snow and ice off the driveway. We have a large circular driveway and now that the everything has basically melted away, I see that I was driving across our lawn and the neighbor’s lawn most of that time. Oops!

We’ve been in this house nearly 15 years and I thought I had the placement of the driveway and curb cuts pretty much memorized. I guess not! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well. At least the lawn was frozen enough that it doesn’t look like I did any significant damage.
I've said it before but everything about living in a cold climate is a complete hassle.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, I'm glad covid hasnt taken my sense of smell/taste (I wonder if that was an earlier strain only though....) have had like four pressed Italian sandwiches this weekend and gone through half a jar of hoagie spread. Plus a few hot soft pretzels.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jack webb

Reaction score
I'm beyond sick and tired of all the attention paid to Swift and Mahomes' wife at football games. Even as a casual fan with only irregular exposure to this affront, the very fact it happens disturbs my composure. Like all right-thinking men I am hoping Baltimore administers a fearsome thrashing to K.C. today.

And another thing. Aren't something like half (or more) of her songs about some louse of an ex-boyfriend? Isn't Kelce paying attention? If ever a man was warned...

brokencycle

Reaction score
How much time do you have to spend making sure your home is accessible?

When I was in Minneapolis? A few times a year, it would take a couple of hours at most.

How much time and money do I have to spend to keep my house free from pests, etc because it never gets cold enough to kill them off?

Plus, as patrick said, I could wear sweaters and jackets most of the year.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dyson Airblades. Are we as a society going to continually refuse to talk about how sh!tty they actually work?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads