• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just had the most shameful toilet unclogging experience of my life, bar none.

It can never get worse than what I just dealt with.

On the positive side, I found a plunger that works very well. Gotta find the silver lining in ****** situations, amirite brahs?

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay, I've seen folks comment about the "13.1" and "26.2" bumper stickers here. This morning I saw something that blows this away. A personalized license plate, "5K RNR.". This is something so awesome you need to put it on your license plate?

What if it were Emil Zatopek's car? Oh wait he's dead, so is Paavo Nurmi, so it probably wasn't his car either, also they could run the **** out of anything over 1500 anyway so why 5K? Maybe it was Ron Clarke's car, but Ronny died a few months ago, and I don't think he was such a poser anyway, and Ron could also run anythng between 1500 and 10,000. Lasse Virén is still alive, but unfortunately he won 2 Olympic golds in the 10,000 to go with his 5ks so not likely him. So who could it be? Perhaps some dickhead?

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Green Frog has to be one of those idiots who uses way too much toilet paper. I have never clogged a toilet in my life.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just had the most shameful toilet unclogging experience of my life, bar none.

It can never get worse than what I just dealt with.

On the positive side, I found a plunger that works very well. Gotta find the silver lining in ****** situations, amirite brahs?
Are you sure there is enough water being used when you flush the toilet? some landlords cheap out by lowering it.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The solution is rather simple. I just need to stop eating like **** so I can have better *****.

Lmao at toilet paper clogging the toilet. It's the poo and only the poo, baby! :slayer:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
False. I attend once a day / every other day.

Real men take giant, clog-inducing dumps. Y'all a bunch of pussies!

:hide:

Last edited:

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I was lugging up two heavy suitcases and several containers up the stairs yesterday as my apartment has no elevator. It was a long day of moving heavy furniture, so I was tired and drenched in sweat. Anyways, I got tired on my way up several flights, so I eventually let one of the suitcases down. In the process, my body also bent forward and I let out a fart..........right onto someone's face behind me. I turned around and our eyes locked. He moved aside and kept walking up as I caught my breath. I hope I never have to see him again.
peepwall[1].gif

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So I was lugging up two heavy suitcases and several containers up the stairs yesterday as my apartment has no elevator. It was a long day of moving heavy furniture, so I was tired and drenched in sweat. Anyways, I got tired on my way up several flights, so I eventually let one of the suitcases down. In the process, my body also bent forward and I let out a fart..........right onto someone's face behind me. I turned around and our eyes locked. He moved aside and kept walking up as I caught my breath. I hope I never have to see him again. 
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

This made me laugh so much that I farted

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

That is like a L'Incandescent's story...

My kind of story.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I needed a automobile phone charger went to Verizon because they was near. When I tried to make the purchase they asked for my phone number to where I was like "uhh, okay not sure why that's necessary to buy a charger whatevs." But then they realized my number was not on Verizon was like "Verizon is a exclusive club of which it is a honor and privilege to belong we don't sell to outsiders like you. Looks like you're on Sprenth go there and buy your charger." I was pretty pissed and so I ate their ficoscioa bread while they wasn't looking.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i take my bread seriously and i feel i am the brunt end of LI's posts 50% of the time...if i cant complain about trivial things on the internet then i dont know what the internet is for.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeKirk