• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@snowmanxl pants ready soon? My shirt is scheduled to be delivered today :satisfied:

Im grading them as we speak

Sydney's used to stock ma+ boots and clothing. Even Barney nahkle.
They stopped carrying get Barney but I thought they still have ma+ ...I could be wrong :(

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh snap I didn't know Sydney's carries Kolor! They has stuff I was looking for in my size, too! Nooice

Edit: wow lol at their retail prices

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah. And their dries buys are really nice as well. They had that jacquard suit for just under 1000 CAD

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

Been a long long time since I've worn anything but a suit.

Last edited:

rosslovethreads

Reaction score
@snowmanxl
Footscape Magista?

Such a bizarre looking shoe, but it keeps pulling me in.

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went up to London for the day, principally to see the Audrey Hepburn exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery (well worth seeing). I took an infrared converted body with me and took a few touristy snaps. IR is completely useless for recording visual tones - the jacket is almost as dark as the swallow print on the T-shirt, but as it's quiet I'll share a photo I grabbed on the way home:

all EG SS14 apart from Redwing's (Batik Baker jacket, Swallow T, Ripstop fatigues)

London's den of iniquity

Last edited:

basil rathbone

Reaction score
What camera? I converted a D70 to IR once.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IR is so sharp, but I've never seen it work without a ton of PP. Case in point is MoK's picture - so sharp, yet low contrast BnW is blergh.

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Sydney's used to stock ma+ boots and clothing. Even Barney nahkle.
They stopped carrying get Barney but I thought they still have ma+ ...I could be wrong
frown.gif

Oh, I thought they stopped carrying it but I haven't been there in a while, so I hope I'm wrong!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What camera? I converted a D70 to IR once. 

Lumix GM1

IR is so sharp, but I've never seen it work without a ton of PP. Case in point is MoK's picture - so sharp, yet low contrast BnW is blergh.

Largely low contrast as it was taken in the evening with little sun. In full sun the contrast can be very high.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads