• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ends this Friday. Technically a tie is required, but I prevailed upon the challenge organizer to allow your suit and t'neck fit.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Ends this Friday. Technically a tie is required, but I prevailed upon the challenge organizer to allow your suit and t'neck fit.

Never mind it says challenged entries by Sunday

Edit: That fit will do then

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hemmed these pants. Prior fit in spoilers (hard to compare since the other fit was outside and fancy)

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the blue black challenge, sorry for Instagram filter

details:

Bergfabel (black and navy weave with brown stripes)
SNS herning (deep navy)
Blue overdyed black jeans

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ss fur lined sweater

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Ghostface, Kgfan, and I'd put Ivwri up there too if he just posted more often, are the guys that have the most perfectly calibrated artistic eyes for putting an outfit together, of which at least half the battle is getting the right things in your closet to begin with. Sometimes I think if I combined my wardrobe with one of theirs and listed the pieces from coolest to lamest, all of their pieces would rank ahead of all of mine.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The way the fur lines up with your face makes it look like the sweater should be called The Martin Van Buren.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bene, greys and blacks complement each other well and all, but that fit needs just a little more contrast. If you're gonna roll with those pants, then maybe switch out the shaw-neck sweater for a floppy white button-up and a crew-neck pullover. You could channel your inner-Regis that's itching to break out.

Or you could swap the pants for some jeans. To be honest I imagine that coat would look pretty sweat with some black jeans, boots, a not-too-woolly scarf hanging down untied, and a a white t. I'm a pretty unimaginative dude compared to the rest of the user base here, so take the above with a grain of salt. I guess it's not very "Schneider-y." Oh well.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need help, not sure about the ma1 worn over a blazer, especially as a cape
I am, however, a fan of the overcoat Cape tho :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads