• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spacepope that parka looks cool, when I saw you bought it I kinda wondered how you'd make it work but it looks good.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ratchet and ghetto != black.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Really? I can't imagine that using either would win you many friends.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm not going to comment on this anymore but it would take any of you guys like 10 minutes of googling/reading to understand what i'm trying to tell you

druid420

Reaction score
i'm not going to comment on this anymore but it would take any of you guys like 10 minutes of googling/reading to understand what i'm trying to tell you
No such thing as free speech when the liberal PC police are lurking. Thank you for your moderation, your moral highness.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No such thing as free speech when the liberal PC police are lurking. Thank you for your moderation, your moral highness.
wait so you are shocked that I am
confused.gif
about a non black guy that I am not the Least bit, familiar with in any sense- Even on SF level- calling me *****?

really?

Last edited:

Lokesh

Reaction score

Lookin' a little too srs
Also need to get a better angle to show the boots but oh well

The first thing I thought when I saw your fitpic was that you look like an evil genius bad guy from a movie (in a good way) holding the remote control to a bomb in your hand :happy:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

its great that there are so many white guys in here who are experts on whats offensive to black people!

i have lived and/or worked with black people, mostly in the ghetto, for pretty much my entire natural born life, and i can pretty much say for a certainty that they just find these entire discussions either offensive, stupid or just silly. these things never go anywhere good.

i have also had a few misspeaks in my adventures. not good times.

---

in less relevant news...

that is dope
as usual
pope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads