• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think a straw trilby (or somethin' lighter feeling) and more casual shoes would up that look and push it a bit more into spring mode. still, fly as ever.

why did I just use 90s slang?

btw, the last few pages are great and why I love the swd side. a lot of variety (from shorts to leather to suits) and some killer combos.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
8686113999_d814d28c09_b.jpg

people were doing double takes on my outfit out in the street
woke up late to get some blood work done at the lab
failed again to get something returned via DHL
accidentally deleted photos while simultaneously uploading to Flickr (hence the over edited photo ^, the only that got uploaded before deletion from SD card)

:fu:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info lmao!

Jwoooo you're awesome.
What shoes boots?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:eek:
Those are the perfect sneaker show hybrid. Always liked those :slayer:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
toasty no

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was testing out the colors after seeing another guy post something similar on Superfuture.
I was having some hard time figuring out what to wear with the top.

TBH I do have a pair of Silent boots that would fit the aesthetic better. Finding the right pants is the problem, and I think cotton/denim in gray would be a cop out.
Need some loose and maybe even cropped trousers.

Right now I am subbing the latter with a pair of Uniqlo wool trouser and Loake chukkas :lol:

FWIW I like the colors, which I am most happy about. Felt breezy wearing this despite the beaming sun.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look like a Jedi.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neither of the things you mentioned bother me! Though I would pick a different pair of shoes, I think.

Yes light brown suede chukkas would have been better, but didn't work with the hat.

mok you need a more regal hat with a higher crown like a bowler

Panama bowler?

I think a straw trilby (or somethin' lighter feeling) and more casual shoes would up that look and push it a bit more into spring mode. still, fly as ever.

why did I just use 90s slang?

btw, the last few pages are great and why I love the swd side. a lot of variety (from shorts to leather to suits) and some killer combos.

Yes a more summery hat would look better, but I was pushing it pretending the weather was spring like anyway - it didn't get out of the 40's (F) all day...

+1 on the great variety.

You look like a Jedi.

:nodding: (that's a good thing btw).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

UCism kind of day

Sorry of this is marsupialed, but is this a leather jacket with sweater sleeves, or a leather jacket vest over a sweater? Either way, its awesome.

Germaine to nothing, I am eating leftover rib steak whilst wearing pajamas, and its amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics