• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the arm is awesome!!
whats the ring and pants?

i think a better angle would help with proportions :D

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skingraft muscle hoodie
A.Ok shorts
A.Ok sandals for when I went out

I swear once it gets colder I will put up cooler WAYWTs

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think some drop crotch shorts would work better with that tank^
something just feels off with the short shorts

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think some drop crotch shorts would work better with that tank^
something just feels off with the short shorts

The shorts are actually drop crotch! But I think it would definitely work better with something longer. It's just so damn hot!

Maybe something like this?

Last edited:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
reworked the boots and swapped out the pants for something slimmer...

img0330rr.jpg

img0327jo.jpg

img0328eh.jpg

img0325wg.jpg

(Prices - out of curiosity to show I spend nearly as much on tailoring as the original items)

Beige Jacket (Harrington?) - Prada
red check shirt - Club Monaco ($29 + shortened and darted=$20)
Brown leather belt - Uniqlo ($20 + shortened=$7)
Green khakies - Uniqlo + Tailoring ($30 + slimmed and hemmed=$20)
Brown boots - Timberland ($50)

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hey xhale where's u go? I think he just set a record or is it tied with k$ previous?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey xhale where's u go? I think he just set a record or is it tied with k$ previous?

Are you confusing him with the-arm? I don't think they're the same person.

Unless xhale posted and it got deleted already.

Last edited:

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

still stuck without a camera... sharing old pics I stumbled across.

Just gotta comment on this ****. IMO, this **** would be baller as **** if you didn't throw in as many quirky accessories. I mean, if I saw you at a party, I'd still walk up to you and be like, that **** is awesome I want to know you just because you dress this well, but I feel like the over-accessorizing (imo) leads you to looking like you're trying super hard. If it looked like you woke up and just threw that **** on, it'd just add another level of amazing. My two cents to someone who probs rocks his **** harder than I do on a day-to-day, not trying to criticize just one of those oh god so close to perfection thoughts. Like the green tie + hat + tie pin is amazing, upsidedown gingerbread man tacked on to the shirt is like ???? WHY IS THIS NEEDED.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just gotta comment on this ****. IMO, this **** would be baller as **** if you didn't throw in as many quirky accessories. I mean, if I saw you at a party, I'd still walk up to you and be like, that **** is awesome I want to know you just because you dress this well, but I feel like the over-accessorizing (imo) leads you to looking like you're trying super hard. If it looked like you woke up and just threw that **** on, it'd just add another level of amazing. My two cents to someone who probs rocks his **** harder than I do on a day-to-day, not trying to criticize just one of those oh god so close to perfection thoughts. Like the green tie + hat + tie pin is amazing, upsidedown gingerbread man tacked on to the shirt is like ???? WHY IS THIS NEEDED.

Calm down.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
your opinion is appreciated. I don't go as overboard as I used to with my accessories. The first 2 pics are pretty old but the reason I like both looks so much is because it reminds me of how I used to go all out with the accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads