• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

Reaction score
amfphoto1.jpg

click if you dare
family1.jpg

fam1.jpg

*giggling*
familya.jpg

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You look tiny bro, what happened?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Indian food lifestyle shot
tumblr_lwef04cnRa1r318c8o1_500.jpg

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

when I go out with my wife in the city, she always mentions if I am "cruised" by a gay guy.
I usually take it as a compliment. You should too.

Yes, it is a compliment. If you're a straight man, being cruised by a gay man = being checked out by a girl at a bar.

The latent and blatant homophobia on this site is really weird -- SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...

IMO it's because a lot of posters are really young and live in the suburbs/small towns etc. Once you get a little older and take on the responsibilities of adulthood, like holding a job, raising a family, paying rent or mortgage, feeding yourself -- your worldview will change.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...

I don't believe so, as pointed out by many great art works, including forum favorite American Psycho. It is a traditional stereotype, though...maybe that's what you meant?

Last edited:

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Malakas - Trying to be Beckham is corny and sad. Trying to recreate his entire family is borderline psycho.
2. Sea Hag - Gotta say you're possibly the most annoying newb evar. Seriously considering my first ignore. Please stop.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i 've gone through that thread before it's you zooming sequentially into the fabric as if to suppose the perspective of an ant, what would it say walking around on your garments ??
but being outside the realm of the circus that is swd, i would not get to share the joys with our brethren here and instead be subject to suits and mc shoes overandoverandoverandoverandover again -- what would they think of boiled polyester or destroyed ram leather or gauzy wool or linen-over-leather boots !?!?!

They is MC? I don't know, but if I had stuff like that, I'd take pics.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Made tcwalter's ***** list. Now I can die happy. :slayer:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cold Saturday:

Saturday-2.jpg

Inveralllan
Barbour
Inverallan
Zara
Levi's
Tricker's

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
No-this guy was sitting there with his girlfriend, wearing clothing that barely deserved the title, when I walked by. He said that I looked cute, not as a compliment from one gay man to another potentially-gay man, but as a sarcastic insult of the fact that I had obviously put some thought into my obviously-more-expensive-than-his clothing. He was establishing that he is a better man than I because he doesn't care about his looks, that his disregard for civility puts him above me. It was most definitely not a compliment.

Maybe because you were wearing cumbia dancing boots and a scarf over your shirt?

Shah, do you have a recipe for dat drink?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
hello King ~ it's just chai ("masala chai" or spiced tea) you can find 1001 different ways of making it -- easiest is just some cinnamon, sugar, cardamom pods, tea leaves, boiling water, milk

--Shah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads