• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

falla

Reaction score

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jeans: They look alright in the pic, but iirc they are more blue in person, both the bleached part and spots here and there. Fairly sure I'd dislike in person

To clarify - it looks like you are describing the inside-out jeans, but I am wearing the painted white jeans.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

2nd account; primary being diglet

if a newcomer can raise a good point then who cares how aggressive they come off as

Says all the dickhead newcomers who always think they bring up a good point. See isachenko

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2nd account; primary being diglet
if a newcomer can raise a good point then who cares how aggressive they come off as

This is against forum policy btw. PM a mod (LA Guy or emptym) if you want a name change.

I liked the casey fit because his posture reminded me of a simpsons cartoon and cuz casey is good peeps.

----

Nice boots, who.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Next site update, there should be a mouse-over feature where you can learn the exact reason a member has bequeathed you their thumbs.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
WE NEED MOTHER ******* THUMB COMMENTS BACK

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jacket fits great casey. personally i'd wear it with dark blue slim jeans and a more u neck tee. also if you have a sleeker pair of boots or shoes. keep truckin think you're doing great.

donut: i agree with reedo bout the shoes. i saw that piece of rakuten a while back and was intrigued, but just couldn't put a nice outfit together in my head
peepwall[1].gif
i think the cropped trouser look would be great (as you have done). maybe a shirt rather than tee/cardi... keep trying to make it work!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a shave and a haircut this morning, and I'm feeling very good about how my face is looking.

:satisfied:

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@thewho13 Are those the rubber soled MMMs on Yoox? They look great

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
people thumb casey's fit because the story of casey's style evolution is interesting. I don't think the fit is particularly dope (needs slutty tee) but people give props for casey because he started from the bottom and now he's here and that's a legit reason for thumbing as any.

if you wanna look at dope fits and nothing else read tumblr. Styfo is about the community.

also i liked the name diglet. you should've evolved to dugtrio at least.

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

people thumb casey's fit because the story of casey's style evolution is interesting. I don't think the fit is particularly dope (needs slutty tee) but people give props for casey because he started from the bottom and now he's here and that's a legit reason for thumbing as any.

Looks like you and "jipz" both agree that because you don't like casey's fit, no one else can, and if they press the thumb button, it must be for different reasons altogether. i hope i don't have to explain why this reasoning is silly

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
poor phrasing on my part.

i more meant he's gonna cause more thumbs/attention because he's casey and people are gonna thumb it even even if it doesn't jump out as particularly great. like thewho says, thumbing is kind of an automatic response and people are gonna pay more attention to a regular than a rando, especially when there's a narrative evolution taking place.

not saying it's "objectively" bad or it can't fit your tastes. Other posters have given a good explanation why they consider it a good fit and that's pretty legit. props to casey for trying out a tough combo but I think there are better choices than a dark crewneck sweater.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics