• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Someone needs to tell Will Smith where he can snag a pocket square. Any volunteers?

there is a dude here who sells cool PSs. :spam:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lobster - slimness of the sleeves compared to boxiness of the sweatshirt not doing your upper body silhouette any favours. untuck the jeans - looks really sloppy like that. layering a ribbed bottom sweater with a longer tshirt underneath sticking out doesn't usually work out so well - this is one of those cases, IMO. if i were in that get up i'd untuck jeans and lose the sweatshirt - pieces are fine otherwise.

Zinar45

Reaction score

poor+college+florida uniform

lobstertainment

Reaction score

lobster - slimness of the sleeves compared to boxiness of the sweatshirt not doing your upper body silhouette any favours. untuck the jeans - looks really sloppy like that. layering a ribbed bottom sweater with a longer tshirt underneath sticking out doesn't usually work out so well - this is one of those cases, IMO. if i were in that get up i'd untuck jeans and lose the sweatshirt - pieces are fine otherwise.

Thanks for the feedback. I see what you are saying regarding the shirt sticking out.

I'm not really tucking the jeans, they just sit on the sneakers that way because they are pretty slim at the leg opening. Personally, I think it would look a lot worse if I pulled them up and over the high tops.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, hems are probably too slim to go over...maybe they just need to settle a bit or you could chop a little off. personally i like thinner denim when i'm wearing hitops so the stacking doesn't look as pronounced

randomn1c

Reaction score
Things take a while to get to Africa, w+h bush pants arrived.

Standing in front of the couch might have been a bad idea.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doing my best to look like i do not in fact have a pole in my rectum.

pents are not so dark irl.

slightly beter representation of pants color. sorry for the :crazy: crotch angle.

Last edited:

TWorksheets

Reaction score

doing my best to look like i do not in fact have a pole in my rectum.

pents are not so dark irl.

Those shoes seem like an odd choice, given theyre the same colour as the jacket

Looks good otherwise though. I really like that shade of green with the tan jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads