• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd love to wear Tirailleur's fit this summer. Need to get a casual suit like that.
Same here, need to pick up a uniqlo suit so I can channel my inner dries ss10 style

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stitches i dig the colors of everything except the trousers, which do seem a bit dark for the ensemble, though better lighting would probably do them more justice. have you thought of using denim instead?

but yeah, promising spring fit. nice n' relaxed

Last edited:

rockofeller

Reaction score

i'd get rid of the belt and untuck the shirt

unless you want to look really uptight :)

I was thinking about going sans belt. But the tuck is necessary with the length of this shirt, I'm afraid...
I took inspiration from some Ovadia lookbook. Maybe thats not a place to take actual inspiration - just threads?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Those shoes seem like an odd choice, given theyre the same colour as the jacket
Looks good otherwise though. I really like that shade of green with the tan jacket

thanks, TW, much appreciated. aside from my HUGE redwing boots, and adidas superstars, these are the only casual shoes i have. but tbh, i think they work well here, i dont mind that they are matchey with the SC, especially as tehy are not right up against it, but i hear what you are saying.

i plan to add some walnut color trickers, probs boots, to the mix, in the upcoming months. my last few purchases have been SWD inspired, and shoes are on the short list.

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!

ur best casual fit ever

:inlove: thanks!

stitches i dig the colors of everything except the trousers, which do seem a bit dark for the ensemble, though better lighting would probably do them more justice. have you thought of using denim instead?
but yeah, promising spring fit. nice n' relaxed

thank you, Bam! very kind of you.

here is a slightly better pic of trouser color. i did not post it because its one of those :crazy: crotch shots, and i hate those. ill add it to the OP in a spoiler.

Nice, Steekjes.

a dank, N.

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was thinking about going sans belt. But the tuck is necessary with the length of this shirt, I'm afraid...
I took inspiration from some Ovadia lookbook. Maybe thats not a place to take actual inspiration - just threads?

I mean, everything fits well and looks fine, it just comes off as very serious/conservative. And whether or not that's an issue for you just depends on your lifestyle, etc.

here is a slightly better pic of trouser color. i did not post it because its one of those :crazy: crotch shots, and i hate those. ill add it to the OP in a spoiler.

a dank, N.

Yeah, the navy color looks much better with the other stuff

rockofeller

Reaction score

I mean, everything fits well and looks fine, it just comes off as very serious/conservative. And whether or not that's an issue for you just depends on your lifestyle, etc.

Fair enough. I was hoping the scruff, bracelet, chest hair, wood buttons, and linen shoes might temper that just enough to keep it out of the brooks brothers catalog. I am an economist, after all :slayer:

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stitch, I have to offload a pair of Tricker's of that same description in the next month or two, so if you're a 9.5UK I can probably help you out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads