• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried the same fit with three different blazers. The middle one might be giving off a Captain Stubbing vibe. Thinking I'll probably need to get the pants tapered as well. Shirt: GBV Pants: Citizens of Humanity Socks: Uniqlo Shoes: Nordstrom
Blazer: Southwick

Blazer:BB

Blazer: Douchamp

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back stateside and picked up the jeans from the tailor. Might still need to have them hemmed a tad more but its definitely a lot better. Let me know if the jeans still need major work.

I didn't want to over do it and then be screwed so I was fairly conservative with the alterations. Also new glasses finally!

KOY imitation :)

It was buy one get one so I also got these on a whim, in case my NBA career launches

Last edited:

BuffaloWang

Reaction score

How on earth did you get vans for 10 and jp for 30?
****'s baller yo.

Got Vans used. Were pretty much brand new, just cleaned them up a bit.
I think the Purcells were on sale w. free shipping from Sears or Macy's.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The middle one might be giving off a Captain Stubbing vibe.

I actually like the middle one the best. I'm a fan of high contrast dark blazer with light/white pants even if it comes off a little "nautical". I think the overall fit is really good. except the pants are a bit too short for my taste.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But all seriousness, you look like a Harry Potter character, possibly a Slytherin

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I actually like the middle one the best. I'm a fan of high contrast dark blazer with light/white pants even if it comes off a little "nautical". I think the overall fit is really good. except the pants are a bit too short for my taste.

The third one looks good as well. The first could work but definitely would need a contrasting shirt. Both 2 and three seem to have very short arms, although I suspect that has more to do with your partial Gorilla DNA. The pants are a touch short but nothing worth burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads