• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ENJOY :D

It's...it's....

The Fashioner!

2qjy77p.jpg

:foo:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am loling so hard right now, btw as a life aside, got my last two tests back, top 5% and top 10%
cruuuuushed it :D

Ill be removin catheters like a baus

Dapp

Reaction score
^Don't look the tuck first of all, but I feel like it also makes your feet look massive compared to the size of your legs/rest of body.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sleeves too loose
boots are kinda ugly, sorry bud :(

Maybe with those two alterations it could be alright

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Updated shots of yesterday.
Had some suggestions on another forum to take my Acne's up which I am intending on doing. At least, I intend on taking them up to allow 1-2 roll rather than the 3-4 I have to do currently. Yesterday however I tried tucking them instead and here was the result.
Once again;
Uniqlo Linen
J.Crew Washed
Acne Max
Common Projects

Looks sloppy with the shirt untucked.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Canadian tuxedo today. And yes I need a haircut!

Top to bottom:
oliver peoples
beams+ shirt
taylor stitch overshirt
taylor supply belt
momotaro
dayton service boots

Bonus: brown oiled dayton boots with new mini-lug sole.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Quote:
Maybe tucked is formal enough and the blazer is too much but that doesn't work the other way around as you are suggesting. An untucked shirt with a blazer is always going to look sloppy, trashy, etc. If you're trying to strike a balance, there are better ways than this. This doesn't work.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If we were in MC casual then I'd agree, however were not and I don't. I'm wearing sneakers and for 90% of the day, the blazer is on a hanger in my office. Further to this, the vast majority of people in my office, mostly men, are developers and wear a t shirt and jeans/trackies. They dress like bums off the street for the most part.

Thanks for the feedback all the same.

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
elisi, your shirt drapes almost the length of the blazer itself. it's like a waterfall of gingham down your torso. and gingham shouldn't be a waterfall. gingham should be contained. like a puddle. contain that ****. be a puddle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads